After reading the ML topic.
I am curious...

How often do you hug/kiss your spouse?

Everyday?
rarely?
seldom??

How important are they to you?

I enjoy cuddle, hug & kisses...I will demand for it everyday! hahahaa

I ever read of an article, it says kisses everyday gives the sparks in the relationship. it keeps it going. I agree with that.

We don't say I love you everyday.
Kisses & hugs gives out love message better than words.

Don't you think?

babypris86

haha haha me not so.... cuz when i work he is sleeping.... hug is when we go out ba... kiss is when we ML ba...

LoVeS

haha haha me not so.... cuz when i work he is sleeping.... hug is when we go out ba... kiss is when we ML ba...
eh? slping cannot kiss meh? Morning dh go wrk sumtimes i am slping too but will make the effort to kiss n hug him then go back to slp while sumtimes he will juz kiss me n go off when i am still aslp.

priscilla

Daily, we hug, kiss and cuddle daily. Did not count how many times, usually once in the morning when dh goes out to work and then in the evening.

It is important to tell each other I love you too daily.

ireneliau

Don need to say I LOVE U too much without any action.. listen too much also bored.. At nite hug awhile before sleep and give each other goodbye kisses before going to work is good enough then saying I LOVE YOU often..

babypris86

eh? slping cannot kiss meh? Morning dh go wrk sumtimes i am slping too but will make the effort to kiss n hug him then go back to slp while sumtimes he will juz kiss me n go off when i am still aslp.
haha haha ya cuz its useless.... for me i rather kiss or hug when we awake... if not find no meaning and no point for it...... but we seldom have this kind of actions... we like married for very long like that... no feel to do all these stuff also....

Sheree

Hubby will give me a kiss before he goes to work and before bedtime everyday without fail. But he always kiss our ds first before my turn......:tlaugh:

ditsypixie

me tooo..kisses + big huggies before work, cum home from work n at nite b4 we slp.on weekends when he goes to work n im sleeping he also take effort to gv a peck before leaving(hubby on shiftwork).
even when he picks me up frm work, i'd gv him a peck n hold his hands even when he is driving(he drives with one hand la).coz we always believe in physical communication..we are still like tat despite being together for 12yrs le..:shyxxx:
like wat loVeS say, y not gv a peck even when aslp?:wink:

LoVeS

haha haha ya cuz its useless.... for me i rather kiss or hug when we awake... if not find no meaning and no point for it...... but we seldom have this kind of actions... we like married for very long like that... no feel to do all these stuff also....
eh no passion liao ah?

justmint

glad to see there are many couples who hugs & kisses...:001_302:

For me, if we get to work together, we'll hug & kiss when we abt to leave the house, kiss again before we part our own way at the mrt station. before going to bed also will hug & kiss..sometime cuddle cuddle too.

If hes driving then we'll kiss before I alight from the car.
when he stop his car during red lights we'll hold hands.

I feel loved when we do that. :shyxxx:

If I don't get to do that for a couple of days I'll feel that something is missing...I'll ask kisses from him one shot to replace the days we didnt get to kiss.

mmy_lizz

when off to work kiss n hug.. tt one a must then as for the rest.. when told, when want.. when feel like it.. whenever supposed to... hahahaha!!!

shopaholic

A goodbye kiss in the car when he drops me off at the office.

At home, there's gdnite kiss and hugs. Not daily though but still pretty often. ;)

Mrs Xie

No special timing for all these... feel like hugging then hug, feel like kissing then kiss... :001_302: