• Fortnightly

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Only when Free

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters

elaine01

Hope in future we will know how to be automatic don't disturb or bother our child marriage and life.. Let them stay on their own if they want..
stay on their own is no issue with me. DH insist his son & DIL to stay with him & practise weekly dinner together like what his family practising now....:shyxxx: but i prefer once a month dinner, more "freedom" for us old folks & get back my "me" time!:tlaugh:

dont interfere in their lives too............

pkshl

i tink after my baby is born, wkends will be our own family time cos need to bond with baby. so dun tink will go inlaw house on wkends anymore since wkdays baby is there during daytime. now is every 2wks den visit. so sian....

Catty

stay on their own is no issue with me. DH insist his son & DIL to stay with him & practise weekly dinner together like what his family practising now....:shyxxx: but i prefer once a month dinner, more "freedom" for us old folks & get back my "me" time!:tlaugh:

dont interfere in their lives too............
Haha.. :tlaugh:

That's what my thinking too.. Once they got married we don't disturb them, they don't disturb us is the best cos no matter what, we have lost our freedom and time in raising them so when they get married will be our turn to enjoy our freedom.. :001_302:

elaine01

Haha.. :tlaugh:

That's what my thinking too.. Once they got married we don't disturb them, they don't disturb us is the best cos no matter what, we have lost our freedom and time in raising them so when they get married will be our turn to enjoy our freedom.. :001_302:

my sentiments exactly..........time to catch back on my "me" time.......