How old before you start working again ?

Carol

Mummies, you intend to look aft Ds/Dd until what age before you work again ?

For me, most probably 12-18 months.

lisa_ng

will consider part time first when my baby is older and or whenever im ready to go back to my working lifestyle again.

Carol

will consider part time first when my baby is older and or whenever im ready to go back to my working lifestyle again.

Same here. Part time first until he settles down in pre school or babysitter, then back to full time.

Leanne

I kinda guilty after seeing so many mummies saying 18-24 mths.

For me, after 3 mths or so.

CynCyn

I'm also now starting off as a Part timer , timing flexible then I still can take care of DS .

Will convert to Full timer once he'ss 12months old and above .

XiaoXue

I kinda guilty after seeing so many mummies saying 18-24 mths.

For me, after 3 mths or so.
No need to feel guilty =)

I think this depend on individual.. For me.. I went back to study when DS was going to 3 mths old.. and return to work force as a full timer once I completed my studies.. he was only 13 mths old den.. =)

AndyMum

Last time no one take care my son...so i stop working about 24 month...after my son go to child care i start work again :rolleyes:

maine78

When i'm preggy, i was thinking to start work when ds 3mths old. After i give birth, then i extend to 6mths. Now ds 6mths liao, i'm thinking maybe i start work when he's 12mths.. Maybe i can't fang xin my ds with a nanny.

Mrs Xie

I'm my DS main care-giver for 5mths since newborn and currently had engaged a bbsitter next block. I would be ready for work once my DS can really settle down at her place.