How old can Infant

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
go into swimming pool? coz swimming pool put chloride.. so not gd for baby..

my baby about 5 months.. just sign up baby spa.. quite expensive :err::err:

apollo

since u have signed up for baby spa, den just continue to let him go there until the package is used up. i bought a baby swimming tub online and let ds swim in it. his 1st swim in public swimming pool was ard 14 or 15mth old iirc. and the 2nd time we brought him to the public pool, he kanna a kind of virus which causes his body to have rashes for more than a mth. we cant confirm whether he got it at the pool but during that few days, we only brought him to public pool and nowhere else. as he is more on the 'sensitive' side so we seldom bring him to the public pool though he is quite old alrdy. =)

ling.er

My son scare = ="
1st time he was 4mth i brin him babyspa but didnt sign package.. He love it & enjoy.

But last mth 9mth i brin him to there he scare & start crying when his leg touch water ><" Mayb too long nv brin him over so scare alrd..

Ting

i just let my girl swim in her bathtub til abt 1 yo. i seldom bring her to the pool, even til now. brought her a few times n she got sick after that so i stopped. only if i bring her to chalets and there are swimming pools then i will allow her to play in it for a while.

Amulet

i brought my girl to the pool wen she is around 6months old? she was initially scare n cold but adjust to it very quickly.. totally loves swimming..

ast0212

From day 1. Preferably in a heated pool. Babies can go swimming from the time they are born, just need to keep their ears out of water to prevent infections.