How old does ur child learns to hold his bottle?

Celina

Just wondering how old did child learn to hold his or her own milk bottle and drinks on their own since then?

LoVeS

Ds ard 5mth old knw how to hold his bottle but not always coz he kinda lazy at times while sumtimes like to snatch holding the bottle wif me but he cant hold it very well:tlaugh:

Mrs Xie

My dd can hold her bottle when she was 4mth+ but she don't really drink, just play with the bottle and I got so fed-up, no choice but to feed her personally inorder to let her finish her milk...... so currently just let her hold the bottle when drinking water. :embarrassed:

celine

ard 3mth+ start to hold the bottle...
4mth+ start to hold quite firm liao while drinking milk bt when plain water dd will play with the bottle....

rjj

mine oso started around 4mths, but more like playing and seems not stable... only around 8 or 9 mths then can hold and finish whole bottle.... some say cos his milk bottle is too wide for his small hands.... hehe...

Ting

think kaipin oso arnd the same time hold her bottle ba. but she VERY LAZY wan la. haha. so i force her. LOLS. but mostly i just feed her cos if she holds it herself, she take ages to finish cos she plays with it.

Agnes Josephine

My ds can fully hold his Avent milk bottle steadily only recently... I think it doesn't matter how old ba... As long as they know how to hold their milk bottle steadily without help can already... :001_302: