how tall your child now? Those who born in year 2009 :)

kams

My girl just had her 18mth checkup n injection last week. She's on the small side. Ht 77cm(25thpercentile), wt 9kg(25thpercentile). Only hav 4 teeth. Doc sez shd be ok since she is able to do all the things on health booklet checklist, is able to eat just about everything & is still breastfeeding :)

ping26

My baby hit 2 years old yesterday. :001_302::001_302::001_302: just reached 81 cm. Weight - 11-12 kg.

still very small-sized but at least, less people asked me, "how many months, ah ?"

She's quite fast in development too. hee

pepperphibs

Hi,

My daughter born Oct 2009, weighs 14kg and is 90cm tall . very big for her age.Everytime go for developmental tests during vaccination the nurse will say,"Everything off the chart". Haha! She follow her Papa's height lo(1.83M), cos i'm only 1.6m.

People thinks she's 3 yrs old and thus thinks she is a slow developer. I just counted the number of words she understands this morning. About 50ish though she can say only like half of them. SO i think she's doing ok

Eliza

My son born in Feb 2009. Currently 96cm but weight is only 13kg (50th percentile). Tall kids tend to be a bit wobbly in walking. But son doesn't crawl and doesn't like walking, he runs everywhere, even at home. He totally skipped his crawling part when he was younger, hurl himself up and starts toddling even up to extend he needs a door or wall for him to stop. That's right (bang)!! =)
His PD says he can't gain weight fast enough though he eats alot because he is very active!!