How to Build body before going for 2nd IVF with FET?

mymiracle

ladies,
i read that accunpunture work? true?
how did you all build your body? what u drink, eat, aviod for a better chances?
can share?

i was told resting for 2 mth i can start.

Pandasea

I am just starting acupuncture this week.. had 2 failed IUI, 1 abandon IVF convert to IUI also failed... haizzz... wanted to change to KK gyane...i hope that it will help... i will just try anything...lol...taking tons of vitamins too..

mymiracle

Hi Pandasea,
Thanks... what does accupunture does? Can share details/ cost/ location?
i have this vitamins E not sure can consume alot.. tmr i am goin KK again for discussion will ask the doctor.

Pandasea

i am seeing dr zou at amk which is nearest to me and recommended by forumers.. first visit she charge me $70 for acupuncture plus 1wk medicine..i hv problem with thick linings and read that acupuncture can help to 'tiao' the womb for conceiving...read articles written by western folks too that they recommended that..

i will be seeing her 2x a wk..hope it help while awaiting for kk appt.

do u need to wait very long to start yr ivf cycle? like mths? i am not sure what the wait is like

mymiracle

i am seeing dr zou at amk which is nearest to me and recommended by forumers.. first visit she charge me $70 for acupuncture plus 1wk medicine..i hv problem with thick linings and read that acupuncture can help to 'tiao' the womb for conceiving...read articles written by western folks too that they recommended that..

i will be seeing her 2x a wk..hope it help while awaiting for kk appt.

do u need to wait very long to start yr ivf cycle? like mths? i am not sure what the wait is like
Hi Pandasea,

im not sure if i should go or just drink more milk and more chicken essence a day once...
your $70 incl the medication?
the 1st time i went for my IVF, i need to Q for 2+ mths.....
the coming 2nd IVF with FET, i heard need to wait for 2 cycle... so would be in end dec or jan.. not too sure yet..

Pandasea

Hi Pandasea,

im not sure if i should go or just drink more milk and more chicken essence a day once...
your $70 incl the medication?
the 1st time i went for my IVF, i need to Q for 2+ mths.....
the coming 2nd IVF with FET, i heard need to wait for 2 cycle... so would be in end dec or jan.. not too sure yet..
Hi mymiracle

$70 include 1 week medication..powder that you mix with water to drink 2x a day... today i am gg to see her.. think purely acupuncture only.. will let u know the cost.

I read somewhere to avoid soy and diary so I am not drinking any milk or soya bean..

Dr Zou told me not to take cold drink, mus wear slipper at home and drink red dates,wolfberry drink.. now trying to comply... cutting down on cold drink now..

kk wait is so long...zzzzzzzzzzzzz...cant wait till 1 Nov

Pandasea

back from acupuncture..cost is $25, no medication today...dr say normally need to tiao 2-3mth to be really effective.

babymoo

Not to worry acupuncture nt painful de... Jus like needles pricking... Actually Chinese medicine will do the job le... No need to c Chinese doc... Cos when going thru ivf ... They will b giving injections all tt will b sufficient already ...
I tried mixing tcm n IUI tgt but doesn't seems to work well cos tcm will stop ur Chinese medicine when going thru injections... Cos they oso scare it clashes...

Pandasea

i think one week go how many time is depending on individual..the dr will advice yr case. each session abt 45-50min. its not painful

babymoo..i think tcm is tiao yr body prior ivf..dr zou also commented once start injection need to stop medicine but acupuncture can continue.

babymoo

my doc stop acupuncture too cos she scare hyper stimulation....so it really depends....

i think one week go how many time is depending on individual..the dr will advice yr case. each session abt 45-50min. its not painful

babymoo..i think tcm is tiao yr body prior ivf..dr zou also commented once start injection need to stop medicine but acupuncture can continue.