How to carry baby in taxis

Kxmum

Hello..wondering how do mummies carry your babies when traveling in taxis. We don't own a car, so have to depend on public transport when we travel with our 3mth old. Currently I always carry my gal in a sarong sling in the taxi, but I won't be able to buckle up like that. A bit worried cos some taxi drivers are quite reckless...

Hope mummies can share any tips on this..thanks!

Delynna

Hello..wondering how do mummies carry your babies when traveling in taxis. We dont't own a car, so have to depend on public transport when we travel with our 3mth old. Currently I always carry my gal in a sarong sling in the taxi, but I won't be able to buckle up like that. A bit worried cos some taxi drivers are quite reckless...

Hope mummies can share any tips on this..thanks!
I will bring my stroller & infant car seat if i takin a cab. I will on-call a cab 1st so that I dun ve to hail cab along the road side. No guarantee u can get a cab & watsmore the weather is super duper hot. I nvr buckle the car seat in the cab, I make sure I hold on to it tightly. This is my way of bring my bb out whn travellin in taxis...

yan2

Dun carry your gal in a sarong sling when in taxi so that you are able to buckle up. You must buckle up then you carry your gal tightly.

True some taxi drivers are quite reckless, also other drivers on the road are careless too.

NIisme

i just let my darling Vyanne face in front sit on my laps. no baby car seat or whatever else.. =)

Jovy

Never carry baby in sarong if riding in a cab not safe. Buckle yourself with the seatbelt first and let baby sit facing you after that. That is what i do with my 2 months old boy.

Jovy

And please always seat on the side at the back seat never in the middle or front of the taxi.