How to cure bad cough for a four month plus baby?

mummyyun

Dear mummies,
Recently my four month plus old boy started coughing very badly after recovering from a viral infection.I tried bringing him to normal gp ,pd and even to KK but the medicine that they gave seems to make the cough worst.Because of his cough ,he refused to drink any milk at all only willing to drink plain water.I'm very worried about him.It's affecting his rest too,he will wake up several times in the middle of the nights crying.
Please any kind soul,do let me know if there is any remedies to help my boy.
Thanks.

vonvon

Dear mummies,
Recently my four month plus old boy started coughing very badly after recovering from a viral infection.I tried bringing him to normal gp ,pediatrician and even to KK but the medicine that they gave seems to make the cough worst.Because of his cough ,he refused to drink any milk at all only willing to drink plain water.I'm very worried about him.It's affecting his rest too,he will wake up several times in the middle of the nights crying.
Please any kind soul,do let me know if there is any remedies to help my boy.
Thanks.
Currently I facing the same problem as you, my 7 mth baby boy coughing very badly. Then western medicine seem like make it worst. He refused to take milk and water. Now become worst flu plus coughing... And lots of phlegm ... Anyone can share any remedies to help.

hpc

Try TCM baby massage,it helps to loosen the phelgm.My babies all goes to YU GUO baby massage at Changi RD,Kembangan MRT.More than 20 yrs experience with baby-children.If the bay is too small,no medication given,only yao bao given n massage.