How to find out you are preggy again?

LoVeS

do test or look out for signs tat u r pregnant? Bcoz for the 2nd pregnancy i noticed the signs of pregnancy tats why i got suspect i am pregnant tat time~

PinkDiamonds

Is there any particular reason why you suspect you are pregnant, that's why you want to start this thread? If you have been having unprotected sex, then I will suggest you go and take a pregnancy test kit.

If you have been taking some form of birth control, then I don't think there is much to worry about unless you have pregnancy symptoms like nausea, fatigue, frequent urination, etc.

Otherwise if you do not wish to get pregnant, then please go to a doctor and discuss some birth control options. There is a birth control pill for breastfeeding mummies called the mini pill. other options are jabs, patch, etc

Last edited:

Ting

than i have to store alot of pregnancy kits at home.. every month check... haa..
huh? how come need to?
actually if u dun intend to get preggy, then as pinkdiamonds hv suggested, go to the doctor to discuss birth control methods or use a condom.

apollo

than i have to store alot of pregnancy kits at home.. every month check... haa..
there is no need to. if u dont intend to get preggy again at the moment. it's both u and ur hubby's responsibilty to discuss on a birth control method, be it condom or other ways..

no matter u're bf-ing anot, there are still chances of getting preggy.

allycat

you have 4 kids? hw you able to take care the 4 of them together? but nvm, next time they grow up, you can relax.. =)
The 3 older ones will play and fight, then play and fight, and u cant be too particular with everything. And oh yes, I screamed, shout and scold (3Ss) a lot :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh: