How to get along with in law!!!!!!!

minako85

Today asked my dad in law buy porridge for me but tell him two times no raw egg inside but I stl found one raw egg inside when he buys bk! Urrggh.
Den I told my Hubby he is like nvm la... Cuz he dunno abt the samonella infection thingy.. Then say I v mafan dunno wat I wan to eat :((

bebe1983

hi all,

I also facing the same problem. what u all has been mentioning here is happening to me too. My husband dun support my decision in the end, quarrel =.= it has been like that for 3 years. We don't have flat waiting for more BTO coming. Worst, they dun want my hubby go work only i go work. Until now much more better as i force him to work. We are still living together, how i hope i can leave this "hell" place now.

As usual, i aso "bo chap" them i do my own things. But now my son is 2 half years old. I wan put him to "Do Do" class, but they dun wan. Say he still dunno how to talk later got bully in school, we dunno. But its because he still not learning how to talk, it makes me wan to put him in the school to give him the kinda motivation to talk. The part i hate most, my hubby agrees with them. I really wan bang wall.

My mother ask me to register the school for son but i dunno the area well. So I'm not sure which is the school. I very scare the way they bring my my hubby, will pass on to my son. Next time my son tell me he wan follow papa no need work, wife go work can liao. I sure go jump and end my life.

I was still thinking, should i go for divorce. Thats when my limit is up.

Edwinie

hi all,

I also facing the same problem. what u all has been mentioning here is happening to me too. My husband dun support my decision in the end, quarrel =.= it has been like that for 3 years. We don't have flat waiting for more BTO coming. Worst, they dun want my hubby go work only i go work. Until now much more better as i force him to work. We are still living together, how i hope i can leave this "hell" place now.

As usual, i aso "bo chap" them i do my own things. But now my son is 2 half years old. I wan put him to "Do Do" class, but they dun wan. Say he still dunno how to talk later got bully in school, we dunno. But its because he still not learning how to talk, it makes me wan to put him in the school to give him the kinda motivation to talk. The part i hate most, my hubby agrees with them. I really wan bang wall.

My mother ask me to register the school for son but i dunno the area well. So I'm not sure which is the school. I very scare the way they bring my my hubby, will pass on to my son. Next time my son tell me he wan follow papa no need work, wife go work can liao. I sure go jump and end my life.

I was still thinking, should i go for divorce. Thats when my limit is up.
My mum divorced my dad because for the past 20 plus years, her mother in law keep bullying her. examples include cursing behind her back, gossip about her among her relative, even sometimes cursing in front of her to my dad. -_-'''

my dad just kept quiet and don't stand up for my mum at all. and my parents had communication problem with each other.. so they separate their beds ever since i'm in kindergarten.

many times, my mum do not agree on how my grandma treat me. like giving me prata for supper almost every night, sometimes giving me bad caning even though it's a small mistake, scolding me with vulgarities, even speaking ill of my mum to me..

in the end, divorce. she said she divorce because of my dad. and my grandma plays a part in her decision too. all the while she suffered in silence. i feel sad for her. i'm happy that she got her freedom now. but sad that my parents are not together.

my grandma is the ultimate devil in-law. she loves her children only and doesn't know how to love other children. even my aunt (my father's bro's wife) also kanna from her. she see who's family rich then treat them better... zzzz... my mum came from kampung so she look down on her family...

don't think of divorce if the prob is with your in laws only. just shift out as soon as possible. sometimes, staying apart improves relationship. u marry your husband, not them.

remember, your child gets hurt the most if you divorce.

bebe1983

My mum divorced my dad because for the past 20 plus years, her mother in law keep bullying her. examples include cursing behind her back, gossip about her among her relative, even sometimes cursing in front of her to my dad. -_-'''

my dad just kept quiet and don't stand up for my mum at all. and my parents had communication problem with each other.. so they separate their beds ever since i'm in kindergarten.

many times, my mum do not agree on how my grandma treat me. like giving me prata for supper almost every night, sometimes giving me bad caning even though it's a small mistake, scolding me with vulgarities, even speaking ill of my mum to me..

in the end, divorce. she said she divorce because of my dad. and my grandma plays a part in her decision too. all the while she suffered in silence. i feel sad for her. i'm happy that she got her freedom now. but sad that my parents are not together.

my grandma is the ultimate devil in-law. she loves her children only and doesn't know how to love other children. even my aunt (my father's bro's wife) also kanna from her. she see who's family rich then treat them better... zzzz... my mum came from kampung so she look down on her family...

don't think of divorce if the prob is with your in laws only. just shift out as soon as possible. sometimes, staying apart improves relationship. u marry your husband, not them.

remember, your child gets hurt the most if you divorce.

I understand what you trying to say. But even if moving out, same thing will happen. 2 years ago we tried move to my parents place. They keep harrass my husband even thou they know hes working but they juz keep calling non stop till my husband nearly got fired. They will tends to DO MORE stupid things to make our lifes miserable. I aso not sure this time my husband can hold on to this job for how long. I dont wan my children to see e rest of our life everyday quarrel with the olds 1 or to be humilate by them. It makes the children more upset then seperating parents. This is what i feel. I did dicuss with my parents they aso feel e same thing.

Edwinie

I understand what you trying to say. But even if moving out, same thing will happen. 2 years ago we tried move to my parents place. They keep harrass my husband even thou they know hes working but they juz keep calling non stop till my husband nearly got fired. They will tends to DO MORE stupid things to make our lifes miserable. I aso not sure this time my husband can hold on to this job for how long. I dont wan my children to see e rest of our life everyday quarrel with the olds 1 or to be humilate by them. It makes the children more upset then seperating parents. This is what i feel. I did dicuss with my parents they aso feel e same thing.
between quarrel with in-laws/husband and keeping quiet, my mum chose to keep quiet.. now she visits the psychiatrist because of sleep problems due to depression and needs to take medicine every night..

to me, i would rather i suffer or my child suffer. maybe that's why my mum kept to herself. i still remember my grandmother telling me bad things about my mum and i should side with my dad, etc etc. then i screamed at her that both are my parents. and i got equal responsibility to both and not be bias to either one. she kept quiet... no matter what, don't let your kids get caught in the middle.

i think we need to be understanding of our in-laws no matter how bad they are. my mum told me not to be angry with my grandma because she had a hard life. her husband died suddenly when my dad was in primary school. she singlehandedly have to bring up 4 children. no matter how bad my grandma treat her, my mum still treat her very nice. when my grandma was caught in a traffic accident and in icu, my mum wash her up, feed her, even clean her shit for her. none of my grandma's own children do it. she was touched and asked my mum not to leave her and divorce my dad. my mum tried to touch her with her sincerity. maybe you can try this first? use sincerity to change how a person see things. i know it's hard. my mum is the ultimate to me. think i have too much pride to do what she did. her in-law treat her so bad she still tell me they have their reasons, don't be angry with them, they still my relative, etc...

BUT! after my grandma got well, her pattern back again. gossip behind mum's back with relatives, etc... some people just never change...

anyway, my dad sometimes scream at his own mother when i was young. and when i was young, i scream at my dad too. of course, i grew up and don't do that anymore. downright rude and disrespectful. my point is, children do act on how you treat your own parents and in-laws..

hopefully you can solve the problem. =)

MsKoh1973

I also tried, give $, buy birdnest etc....all never work, I don't mind how she treat me, just hope she nice to my girl. She only "neutral" to me when her own daughter need to wk in sg and stay at my house............

heehehheeh mountain water will meet one day.........

now, so long as she dun annoy me, I will be a good girl................otherwise, her son is going to get it from me, and her daughter will get it from her son, and she will be "updated"..........hehehhehehe

Then dont try, like me :p I stay with in-laws (its my house, not theirs), I dont chap them except the basic respect such as greeting them when I get home, meals time etc. Other then that I dont talk to them or minimal talking, not chit chatting or that kind. Have been doing that for the pass 1yr+
hi^5 :001_302: