how to get rid of fat arms?

temari

i try the slimming arm shaper, body shaping essence and my arms is still very fat.the shaper makes my arms very itchy so i stop using.

other than going to slimming salon, is there other methods?

dollytan

I tried to lifting with my baby,but it make my arm bigger.
In order to slim down I known from my physiotherapist, need to do rapid exercise, lifting a bottle of water at a faster rate may be helpful.

but be realistic, no time to do it as a working mother.

I just happen tried meal replacement, my arm lose 8 cm in 2 months time. hehe.

Pigcanfly

i have big arms due to long terms carrying my baby, can u share how to do rapid exercise like lifting a bottle of water at a faster rate? like the amount of water and how many times for both arms and the correct method of doing it? TIA.

elizabethmaria

Hello temari generally fat deposition occurs in our hands and in order to reduce it we should always try some hand exercise, carry the baby would might help also. And it would be more better if we consult a physiotherapist. :)

pearl87

Hi there. The best thing you have to do it to modify your lifestyle. Change your diet and opt for foods that are healthier and with fewer caloric contents like fruits and vegetables. Low-fat foods may also help you get rid of arm fat. Also consider doing cardio workouts and low weight arm exercises.