How to get rid of Heat Rash ??

lisa_ng

i dont know how to describe like red & small 水疱 something like that.
i bought jin yin hua from chinese medical hall then boil with water let baby bathe with the water it did helps. :)

jeSsie_Dz

heard ta hazeline cream can help.. btw my boy just see doc for tat cox his becum ringworm liao... :( he has it around his mouth,arms(folded part ) and body..

sleepymama

try using those powder for treating heat rash... hmm, forgot the name! But u can get it from medical halls and pharmacy. also, keep the area dry and air it as much as possible to aid healing. if your baby is older than a yr, can give some home-cooked barley water too :)

aby

The type that my sil and GP recommended is "MILDERMA" Prickly Heat Dusting Powder from Chinese Mediacl Hall. It's round and orange in color..

If it got too serious, will get a cream from GP, apply the cream to the area that dust some of the above powder on top of the cream too.. This really works wonder!! :tlaugh:

aby

try using those powder for treating heat rash... hmm, forgot the name! But u can get it from medical halls and pharmacy. also, keep the area dry and air it as much as possible to aid healing. if your baby is older than a yr, can give some home-cooked barley water too :)
Yes GP adv to keep the area dry and air as much as possible.. Tap dry using a clean cloth or tissue then apply the powder.. :tlaugh:

Agnes Josephine

You can get those Pureen Cornstarch powder from Kiddy Palace & it's good in healing rashes...

My ds when coming one month that time, he had very bad heat rash on his face, neck & body... Then Mae recommended me to get the cornstartch powder to apply on ds & VIOLA~ It helped!

mae

You can get those Pureen Cornstarch powder from Kiddy Palace & it's good in healing rashes...

My ds when coming one month that time, he had very bad heat rash on his face, neck & body... Then Mae recommended me to get the cornstartch powder to apply on ds & VIOLA~ It helped!
hmmm, :shyxxx: special mention my name dear...opened the thread to reply...but since you did...no need to reply anymore. :tlaugh:

Mummy Yvonne

Can try using Jorubi (hope i hv spelled correctly). A type of Aloe Vera cream. White cover. Can find them at pharmacy. I always keep it in the fridge so when i apply on my son, he loves it!

stonston

red & small 水疱 = ezcema...not heat rash

heat rash is alot of small raise bumps...serious ones will look like pimple/acne...
there should not be pus/blisters....once there is, it should be ezcema....

hihi :nah:

I think the world is going to an end!!! :tlaugh: To think that the weather is so damn hot in October. No wonder everyone got heat rash... Wayne also got it too... And my maid got headache evry now n than.... so bad.... All because of the global warming!!! I wonder when will it pours for a few days! :tlaugh:I think most importantly should drink lots and lots of water!!!

I use lavender or chamomile hydrolat on my boy whenever he gets heat rash. It is cooling, and the scent is also relaxing. He loves it!