How to get rid of Stretch Marks?!?

ambertaylor

I've been working out at the gym for a while now and have recently noticed stretch marks appearing on my hips, arms and legs. What is the most effective way to get rid of them?

Nikitan

Dear, you can try Bio Bright Perfect Slimming Cream, it helps to reduce stretch mark effectively. Sms me if you are interested to know more. :)

mmy_lizz

I've been working out at the gym for a while now and have recently noticed stretch marks appearing on my hips, arms and legs. What is the most effective way to get rid of them?
Hi mummy! ahyo.. stretch marks will take time to heal n fade away.. most to most 2 years.. been ther done that.. but now tt im drinkin tis pomegranate n collagen drink.. seems to more lighter.. cos of e collagen, it tighten e skin.. n it creates new cells.. so new skin lorr..

hope tis helps.. ;)

lovelyday

Hello Mummy! I actually went for a treatment before for stretch marks. But its not a home remedy sort. Initially I did it on my face due to pigmentation and the additional bonus out of it was that my skin also lifted, the doctor told me it helps for stretch marks too which I tried once and there is some improvements already based on on one session. I did it with dr wong soon tee, he uses this machine and the company was the inventor of the first ever IPL, very very reliable. This treatment I did for my face and stretch marks is called acupulse, a co2 fractional laser treatment, you can google it. dr wong really went through the whole process with me thoroughly and even during treatment he is very assuring. I recommend it!

justmom1125

You can use Bio Oil. Its from iHerb.com. Shipping is a bit costly and there's a Facebook page called NutritionPal (facebook.com/NutritionPal) They organize iHerb spree shopping with other shoppers . If you are interested you can join the spree.

just visit their page on FB to get more info.

Jouline

Hey, Bio Oil is not bad... You can just buy it from any watsons or sasa. Sasa is having a promotion for twin pack on this. Just a gentle reminder, you have to apply it really religiously ok? Hope this helps! :)

XenXuan

My youngest is already 2yrs old,my stretch marks are still there,let alone all those cellulites n flabby skin.. bio oil doesn't work for me,too greasy n unable to absorb as I have eczema.. recently I'm using a Green Tea Oil, work wonders, my scars n stretch marks cellulites are fading away, eczema getting better too.. Interested,plz email me @ spritelybee@Hotmail.com I'll tell u more..

aakriti90feb

Stretch marks take time to disappear. you need to keep patience. Drink more water, juice, fruit, keep your skin moisturized with olive oil.
or vitamin E oils. These things may help you.

zalifah

I know of a portable spa set that can reduce and eventually remove the stretch marks! A friend of mine tried it. She has 2 children, and almost went for laser treatment to remove the marks. After she was introduced to the body spa set, she used it regularly, e.g. 15-20mins in a day. In just one month, the stretch marks were getting less visible! And she said within the first 15-20mins of usage, she could already see the marks getting lighter.

If you want to know more about the body spa set, and see how it looks like, you can just email me at zannatic@gmail.com

Albertsmith

Get your skin test and consult one of the reputed skin centers that can help in getting rid of stretch marks and also subscribe you with quality product.

nirinki

[h=5]I would like to invite you to the new FB forum "Medical Singapore" https://www.facebook.com/groups/MedsSingapore/
The purpose of the group is
* To give comprehensive reviews on medical services, MDs, hospitals, procedures etc ;
* To hear all your true stories, if you wish to share one, with good or bad experience ;
* Discuss pros and cons; Ask and answer questions and to help others to make informed decisions about medical and health related aspects.
*And Also share information about Spa, Fitness, VET services.

The group carries democratic attitude towards members views and your stories will not be censored and you are safe from any negative criticism of other members.

Please follow the link to join the group and invite your friends.[/h]

Enass Kamil

I am a 19 year old guy with stretch marks on my back im not over weight at all and have no idea how I got those stretch marks I been havin for years now, and I bought Dermalmd Stretch Mark Cream about 2 weeks ago and honestly, the stretch marks are blending with my skin and coming right off lil by lil. Once it runs out im going to buy another to make sure they stay gone.