How to get ride of "pimples" on babies?

jojoki

let it be la. should go off by 4 mths.. my bb also had LOTS of pimples n also cradle cap.. it pains my eyes.. but somtimes the more u fuss the more there is.. so i just kept her clean. i dun wipe her face very often too, only whn dirty.. after milk etc.. by 3 mths plus all gone di.. now silky smooth. hehe!
dentinox is good fr cradle cap, my 1year old still using it for her shampoo..

cmeilim

let it be . should go off by 4 mths.. my baby also had LOTS of pimples n also cradle cap.. it pains my eyes.. but somtimes the more you fuss the more there is.. so i just kept her clean. i dont wipe her face very often too, only whn dirty.. after milk etc.. by 3 mths plus all gone di.. now silky smooth. hehe!
dentinox is good fr cradle cap, my 1year old still using it for her shampoo..

where to buy dentinox from and how much? can use even if no more cradle cap? is it drying or conditioning?

jojoki

where to buy dentinox from and how much? can use even if no more cradle cap? is it drying or conditioning?
not sure how much should be below 20 maybe 16/7?? erm its neutral i suppose. not conditioning nor drying... ya my daughter used from day 1 until now...

shiyi

No aching ar.. Hmm.. My boy also 5kg plus. But... Im aching all over.. He'll be taking his 2nd month jab tml.
ooh 2mth jab is wat huh? my girl aldy took her 2nd hepbdose.. next jab will be the 3in1 or 5in1 thingy which is on late april

Ivy Miao

ooh 2mth jab is what huh? my girl already took her 2nd hepbdose.. next jab will be the 3in1 or 5in1 thingy which is on late april
Yea.. Hep b 2nd dose and rotavirus oral medi. Son next jab also in late April, that is the 5-in-1 jab. Hey, our baby onli a day difference.. Haha! Where does ur girl take her jab?? Mine at Novena Medical center.

shiyi

Yea.. Hep b 2nd dose and rotavirus oral medi. Son next jab also in late April, that is the 5-in-1 jab. Hey, our baby onli a day difference.. Haha! Where does your girl take her jab?? Mine at Novena Medical center.
her jab all taken at the polyclinic next to our hse..3in1,5in1,6in1..which one to choose?

shiyi

The nurse gave us 5-in-1. But I will take 6-in-1. Precaution. Start bringing your girl out shopping already?? Fever after the jabs??
oic.. im goin polyclinic..so shd be taking 5in1.. haha bring her out no fun.. she oso dunno how to enjoy yet...take hep b no fever.. 5in1 is april

kuan

Mummies, my son have these pimples on his forehead and his chin. I cleaned him twice a day, applied cream that doc gave, its still there! It looks kinda like pimple and rough. How do I get ride of em? I realise he likes to chew his mitten and rub all over his face. I do change his mittens often, but not cleaning his face. Any advice? :err:
Hi, my baby used to get these pimples too. 1st of all, you have to get rid of those mittens, keep his nails short (since no mittens). When milk feeding, do not use handkerchief, use tissue paper (though not very environmental friendly) - unless u change each handky after every feed. Remember to clean his hands often, as they like to rub their face.

For application, maybe u can try this - hazeline snow cream with fresh jasmine flower (from the market). Put a bit of hazeline snow cream on your palm with a jasmine flower , crush and mix with your fingers then apply on baby's face. I tried that and it works. But still have to stop wearing mittens as that is the cause of the problem.