How to have family time when both parents are working?

Deat mummys, I am in dellima right now. How to have enough family time when my hubby is working and i am working in rotating shift?? It has been 9 month that i joined SATS, and wroking as a CSA in the airport. Working in airport is not easy. Especially when we have to follow rhe shifts...my wroking hour is from 1800-0200 or 1700-0200 or 1600-0200 or 1400-0200 or 0530-1530.... In between i will have 2 days off after working for 7 days straight.

We also have a 2.5 years old boy.. I cant spend enought time with my boy and my hubby. Sometime when i reach home after my night shift, my hubby would fall a sleep. And if i do morning shift i am so tired that in between of having intimacy i will fall a sleep. One more problem is that i dont have off during public holidays... So he stays at home while i am working... And sometime we even plan before and buy condom that we will hav sex later on but because of our son its not possible.. He sleeps same time as us so when we want to make him sleep, i would fall a sleep or my hubby will fall a sleep...

We hardly can go out for outing....overall i am just too tired and sick...
What should i do? Should i quit the job and get a working hour job?? What ate the working hrs do you work?

Frenchkitty

I would assume that CSA is a very customer-service kind of job and if that's so, you should resign and look for office-admin kind of job with stable work hours and weekend / ph off.
Family time is very important ...
I work as a nurse and used to work in a hospital which only allowed 3-shifts and no office hours so I quit after having my baby and moved to a clinic setting which is office-hours. Work is less stressful & more
Importantly I can plan time with my family because I have fixed hours now

Janvier

Hi simple mum, hope things are better for you :) I too changed job shortly after having my daughter~ from coordinating environment to a more desk bound environment~ hmm, with lesser OTs and stress~I'm glad I did the change too cuz I get to enjoy more and quality family time :)

Hi simple mum, hope things are better for you :) I too changed job shortly after having my daughter~ from coordinating environment to a more desk bound environment~ hmm, with lesser OTs and stress~I'm glad I did the change too cuz I get to enjoy more and quality family time :)
Hi there,
I am still with my old CSA job with old timing. Even now i m hving hard time falling aslp frm morning shift wrk. And my poor hubby whole day home alone with our son. But i have finally decided tht frm jan i will quit the job and get a wrking hr job. I cnt take it anymore.
Stress.....

mmy_lizz

Hi there,
I am still with my old CSA job with old timing. Even now i m hving hard time falling aslp frm morning shift wrk. And my poor hubby whole day home alone with our son. But i have finally decided tht frm jan i will quit the job and get a wrking hr job. I cnt take it anymore.
Stress.....
poor u!!
yeap.. i did the same.. since i got my first kid.. tt was what struck me.. kids or work.. its juz a decision u have to choose aft marriage when u wanna start having kids..

yup.. i did the switch.. & now i work 5day week. sat sun family time.. so now its juz hub to work shift work & me office hrs.. so aat least i get to see spend a lil time at least for all the juniors at home.. ;)