How to have twins naturally?

AngelaTan

they are not out yet but mentally preparing myself :001_302:.. though i had some experience working at day care centres, quite numb to the cryings!(still worried) most important thing is not sure can still take the smell of poo poo lol :tlaugh:

joeyz

they are not out yet but mentally preparing myself :001_302:.. though i had some experience working at day care centres, quite numb to the cryings!(still worried) most important thing is not sure can still take the smell of poo poo lol :tlaugh:
Oooh.. when is your EDD? Will anybody helps you during your confinement period? For me, i do confinement on my own (wif hubby helps) so quite tough esp waking up at night to feed. I guess maybe i didnt get good rest hence didnt hv much milkflow. sigh~

radekisner34

Alpha Male
It's quite being natural process.we cannot do anything it's not in our hand.It's a god gift.Recently one of mine friend have twins children .But they are not same.One of them is a girl and another one is a boy.

shopaholic

Luckily I dont have twins. Can't imagine how to cope with two! Hold two milk bottles and feed at same time? Change diapers at same time? :tlaugh: So stress if two start to cry...
I prefer singletons too. Saw a relative having twins and it was stressful, esp if there's no one at home to help and the mum still has to work after her maternity leave. Infantcare? Nanny? All double fees. Maid : 1 is enough? Can be financially stressful for a couple.

fairytales

It can be stressful at times...but when u get use to it,its easy to handle ..just need to manage your time and little bit help here and there...:red: