how to insert photo

CanCanMum

inset wad photo?

just go

1. User CP

2. Edit Avatar

3. Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

4. Click Browse

my image is 1 megabytes oso can upload. But after u <save changes> they will prompt u "upload of file failed" but hor it still appeared leh...lols:001_302::001_302::001_302:

madalene

inset wad photo?

just go

1. User CP

2. Edit Avatar

3. Option 2 - Upload Image From Your Computer

4. Click Browse

my image is 1 megabytes oso can upload. But after u <save changes> they will prompt u "upload of file failed" but hor it still appeared leh...lols:001_302::001_302::001_302:

What about inserting ticker?
I have completed the ticker from Lilipie but i tried to paste the URL - its invalid... How ah?

CanCanMum

1st step : Go to Lilypie or any other tickers websites once u generate the code Cut and Paste only the

"PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode
Used on many message boards that don't allow HTML"

It should read something like this (i have removed some brackets so that it shows as a command line instead of an image, for u as a guide) :

url=http://lilypie.com img]http://by.lilypie.com/lp9op8/.png[/img][/url

2nd step : In mummysg forum

Go to <User CP>

Den click <Edit Signature>

There are 3 dialogue boxes when u click <edit signature> =

1) <Preview> 2) <
Edit Signature> 3) <Signature Picture>

Paste the entire code from lilypie into the <Edit Signature> dialogue box.

And its DONE!!!

madalene

1st step : Go to Lilypie or any other tickers websites once u generate the code Cut and Paste only the

"PseudoHTML, UBBCode™ or BBCode
Used on many message boards that don't allow HTML"

It should read something like this (i have removed some brackets so that it shows as a command line instead of an image, for u as a guide) :

url=http://lilypie.com img]http://by.lilypie.com/lp9op8/.png[/img][/url

2nd step : In mummysg forum

Go to <User CP>

Den click <Edit Signature>

There are 3 dialogue boxes when u click <edit signature> =

1) <Preview> 2) <Edit Signature> 3) <Signature Picture>

Paste the entire code from lilypie into the <Edit Signature> dialogue box.

And its DONE!!!

Hi Can can,

This is wonderful.
Thanks so much, finally it works.
Guess i have been pasting the wrong data and putting them into the wrong place. Hahaha!!!:Dancing_wub:
Have a wonderful day!!!

Caden's Mummy

Thanks for the useful step by step guide. More questions, how to post a new Title, I want to sell smthing in "Want to Sell" column and dunno how to start, and how to attach pix, is it how you mentioned earlier?

Thanks for yr help:wink:

CanCanMum

Thanks for the useful step by step guide. More questions, how to post a new Title, I want to sell smthing in "Want to Sell" column and dunno how to start, and how to attach pix, is it how you mentioned earlier?

Thanks for yr help:wink:
Just go to Want To Sell section, there is a NEW THREAD button on the topmost left hand side.

For pictures, u scroll down there is a
Attach Files Valid file extensions: bmp doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png psd txt zip

Manage Attachments

u can attach picture file there.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CanCanMum said:
Ah Girl ... dun teach them to do such things leh.
If everybody also upload 1MB worth of avatar ... this place is gonna crash, sonner rather than later.
Try "cut & paste" the instructions for them to compress their photos lah.
:wink: :wink:

CDL

Pls help - trying to load picture. I clicked on "Manage Attachments". Clicked on picture and then clicked on "Upload". The words "Uploading ..." appeared and waited for ages but nothing happened.

Anyone can help?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CDL said:
Pls help - trying to load picture. I clicked on "Manage Attachments". Clicked on picture and then clicked on "Upload". The words "Uploading ..." appeared and waited for ages but nothing happened.

Anyone can help?
Your file is too big ... compress it first.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
CDL said:
Photo is 1.86MB - too big? How do I convert to a lower resolution?
Anything more than 0.5MB is considered big ... if you send as attachment via email, some of the more conservative service providers will still bounce it.

Which OS you using? If windows, then which version?
I'm on Windows Vista ... once you click on your picture file, you will already be in the picture editer mode ... under "compress", it automatically gives you the option of "documents", "web pages" or "email messages".

For comparison, take a look at this: http://www.mummysg.com/forums/f13/wedding-photos-1421/index8.html#post119289
The attached picture is compressed to "web pages" (about 50kB or 0.05MB) ... but it's still good enough for all to see here, just not good enough to be sent for printing.