how to judge when to visit doc the 2nd or 3rd time when yr kid fall sick???

ireneliau

Some parent don bring there kid to see doc when there kid is abit sick.. mean (cough or flu)

for me i think if fever then bring the kid to see doc soon..
for cough or slighly flu, then if at hm there is medicine then don need to see..

My MIL very Kan Jong 1.. Abit of sickness she want to bring my daughter to see doc.. and after eating the medicine, the next day haven't recover then go again and again..

How do yr judge??? when to see doc the 2nd and 3rd time???

jedamum

Some parent don bring there kid to see doc when there kid is abit sick.. mean (cough or flu)

for me i think if fever then bring the kid to see doc soon..
for cough or slighly flu, then if at hm there is medicine then don need to see..

My MIL very Kan Jong 1.. Abit of sickness she want to bring my daughter to see doc.. and after eating the medicine, the next day haven't recover then go again and again..

How do yr judge??? when to see doc the 2nd and 3rd time???
how old is your kid? for newborn, the frequency may be higher.
usually i will ask the doctor/pd on how long i need to wait for him to recover, and by when if he does not recover, to bring him back for follow up.

ireneliau

how old is your kid? for newborn, the frequency may be higher.
usually i will ask the doctor/pd on how long i need to wait for him to recover, and by when if he does not recover, to bring him back for follow up.
-------------------------
Now she is 16mth..
so roughly yr doc will suggest how many days before seeing him/her again???

babypris86

for me... i normally bring him to see on the 2nd or 3rd day as i will feed him lots of water.... and normally the next day he recover liao....

veronica

I will self medicate him 1st and if the problem persists after roughly a week, i will bring him to see dr.

jedamum

-------------------------
Now she is 16mth..
so roughly yr doc will suggest how many days before seeing him/her again???
about 3-4 days.
if not, i see the amount of medication left. if let about 1 day's serving, i will usually go back if not recovered yet.

ireneliau

for me... i normally bring him to see on the 2nd or 3rd day as i will feed him lots of water.... and normally the next day he recover liao....
-------------------
my daughter don like to drink plain water.. got to add gripe water in it then she will drink.. but still having pledgm so can't add so she drink very little of water.. my daughter sick normally last quite long.. sad..