How to keep fish fresh for long time?

ilovekek

any one have tips onH hw to keep fish fresh for long time?

I rarely cook,so i need to keep my fish for quite a time.:001_302:

coco^v^

I don't really know too but I always divide and pack my meat and fishes into different packs according to the portion I need for each cooking so that the unused portion can still retain it's freshness longer. HTH

CanCanMum

fishes can last in freezer...but it will definitely not taste as fresh as when u buy it today and u steam it fresh.....it will last but will loose its freshness taste... fishes are meant to be eaten fresh...like grouper, sea bass etc those that are steamed needs to be eaten best on that day itself.

if u wan store fish for longer time, consider getting kembong fish or selar coz once deep fried it will hide any fishy smell.

i once stored a fish for one week in freezer...can only deep fry it.

elmo493

After I came back from the market, the fish will be clean and put into freezer immediately.
So far no problem, as long as the fish is fresh when the time we buy, 4-5 days shouldn't be a problem.
Anyway, the ginger will be able to help.

ilovekek

After I came back from the market, the fish will be clean and put into freezer immediately.
So far no problem, as long as the fish is fresh when the time we buy, 4-5 days shouldn't be a problem.
Anyway, the ginger will be able to help.

how gingger will help?I dont understand.