how to lose those extra kilos after birth??

newmum80

hi mummies,

don't know where to post this thread, anyway i've wanting to lose my extra kilos after birth, not only i did not lose, i gain more. sigh!!! Now i weight the same as my pregg (3rd tri) and i am carrying ONE!! This is soo unhealthy.

PinkDiamonds

I think for weight loss we can't expect to drop it as fast as we put it on. Weight loss has to be gradual in order to be healthy, especially if you are breastfeeding.

I think other things that play a part was how active you were before your pregnancy & during your pregnancy. If you exercised regularly, you should be able to bounce back quite fast because you managed to maintain your metabolism rate.

Other things include age as well, as our metabolism rate drops as we age.

I think most importantly is don't compare yourself with other mummies as it may make you feel more sad about your weight. Some people can drop it all immediately after they gave birth, some can take up to a year. Just need to maintain healthy diet and exercise.

For me, I was back to pre-preg weight very soon after I gave birth. But sad to say 6 months later I put on weight. Hahaha.

newmum80

I think for weight loss we can't expect to drop it as fast as we put it on. Weight loss has to be gradual in order to be healthy, especially if you are breastfeeding.

I think other things that play a part was how active you were before your pregnancy & during your pregnancy. If you exercised regularly, you should be able to bounce back quite fast because you managed to maintain your metabolism rate.

Other things include age as well, as our metabolism rate drops as we age.

I think most importantly is dont't compare yourself with other mummies as it may make you feel more sad about your weight. Some people can drop it all immediately after they gave birth, some can take up to a year. Just need to maintain healthy diet and exercise.

For me, I was back to pre-preg weight very soon after I gave birth. But sad to say 6 months later I put on weight. Hahaha.
i slim down during confinement period but put alot back after confinement, i guess the food that i ate plays a big part. Now trying hard to lose some weight before my son 1 yr bday so i dun look like a slop. :p

ly1325

hi newmum80,

dun be sad. i know u'll be able to reduce those weight. :001_302:

Well this is just a recommendation if you interested to try. Have u heard of a product called NaturCare Organic LactoFibre? I have heard many testimonials that says it helps to reduce weight and also good for mummy who still breast feeding.

If you interested, i can mail out the brochure to you.

Lynn:Dancing_tongue:

SCartoon

Alpha Male
hi mummies,

dont't know where to post this thread, anyway i've wanting to lose my extra kilos after birth, not only i did not lose, i gain more. sigh!!! Now i weight the same as my pregg (3rd tri) and i am carrying ONE!! This is soo unhealthy.

Hi!

I'm a guy and i lost weight thru the TRA programme 3 years back and remain the same till now. I have also met mummy participants like u in the programme and they lose weight well. I have posted a video link on some of them before .... u can check out:
TRA Testimonials (1) on Vimeo

maine78

The only healthy way to lose weight is exercise and healthy diet. Guarantee will work. I put on 25kg for my 1st pregnancy and lose all in 3 months. Just 30mins of brisk walking daily and eating non-oily food.

TANZHENZHI

Losing weight in a healthy ways need alot of determination. I also gain more than 20kg during pregnancy but after looking after son, lost some weight hee hee. also dun eat too oily foods. Good luck in your losing weight program. It'll take some times. so dun rush into wanting to lose weight.

maine78

Losing weight in a healthy ways need alot of determination. I also gain more than 20kg during pregnancy but after looking after son, lost some weight hee hee. also dont eat too oily foods. Good luck in your losing weight program. It'll take some times. so dont rush into wanting to lose weight.

Agreed. Takes time to lose those extra kgs. Afterall we took 10mths to put on those kgs. Can't expect to lose all within days.

Ange

hi mummies,

dont't know where to post this thread, anyway i've wanting to lose my extra kilos after birth, not only i did not lose, i gain more. sigh!!! Now i weight the same as my pregg (3rd tri) and i am carrying ONE!! This is soo unhealthy.

Hi newmum80,

Right now how much you weight?What you mean by carrying one? You pregnant now? I tried to shed away the excess fats by yoga, PT, LWM, MC etc.. able to shed away some but once i stop.. rebound back again and even double, sigh.. But after i see my friend results which she able to maintain for 1yrs plus, i went to try it out too.. And guess what, i shed off 10KG.

Triquetra

Hi
I've got 20 kg extra on my pregnant,
take care baby by myself n fully bf, after 3 months back to the normal
Same here.
During my daughter's baby shower, everyone is already commenting about how much weight I have lost.
I was eating more and didn't exercise at all.

sui

1. Taking care of baby
2. Breastfeed
3. Eat healthly
4. Exercise
I'm doing 1-3. Lost only about 5kg of my 20kg preggie gain.:embarrassed: My number two is already 3.5 months old (baby Al).

I think running after my 3.5 year old (lil' Adrian) qualifies for number 4. :001_302: So, I'm doing all 4!! Yeah! :Dancing_tongue:

estee

Try Bios Life Slim...it is so safe that even nursing mum and a 6 years old child can take this...beside slimming and burning your fat, it helps to reduce bad (LDL) cholesterol
and increase increase good (HDL) cholesterol and also regulated bowel function.

Comes with all certificates and has 2 US patents...100% natural and safe which requires no meal replacement. Try this!!!

estee11@yahoo.com:Dancing_wub: