How to lose weight and inches off your tummy naturally

rachel5li

For a faster result I'm using reductil diet pills. They suppress my appetite and help me lose 4-5kg per month. My tummy is much slimmer now and I'm using Reductil just for 3 months.
I can recommend a safe site in case anyone is interested.

Last edited:

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency..
10 session for $350.
Interested, pls contact 9642 5955 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting
9642 5955 FREE end_of_the_skype_highlighting

simone003

hey benesther, why write your advertising with BIG letters in every topic on this forum and sometimes even doubled ???

:spamxxx:

SpamCop

Greatest ever TRA promotion this month until 25Nov!!! FREE items worths more than $1000 including body spa machine!!!
Hurry get at least 1 set TRA while stocks last!!!

Slim down once & for all!

Feel free to contact me if anyone keen to know more details! I'm sure I can help with my experiences!
FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email:
jween80@yahoo.com
:spamxxx::spamxxx::spamxxx:

SpamCop

i'll emaiL you tonight about bonjour bonsoir, i've tried. wont bounce back...

anyway, mine is bonjour-bonsoir. fully herb.
ingredients list @ :The Stage of Weight Management ... (is a 15days sachets packaging)
my results can me found @ : https://www.facebook.com/cynn89
my contact, reach me @ : 90688900
my results consider rather slow, compared to those ladies above, mine was only 7.6kg/5weeks.......................................

my reallife photos can be found in my facebook. just go scroll those photos people tagged me before 5december2012,

and my current photos...... BIG HUGE DIFFERENCE...... photos after 5december2012 simply just click : https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...3&l=aec26662ea

SpamCop

Hi mummies/ ladies,

I would like to share my slimming experiences, hope can help all mummies out there that struggling to get back body shape.
I was overweight since teenage :( Even tried control food intake still can't get the shape that most ladies dream of
After 2 delivery even harder to get rid of the excessive fat in my body
Tried A & H brand before but result never long lasting. Worse thing is after stop taking the products my weight rebound even more

Thanks to friend introduced me Nuskin TRA on Aug 2011! In just 3 months I lost total 8kg mainly FAT and got my body shape!
I had stop taking TRA for 2 years, really NO REBOUND!!! This is amazing!
No exercise! No starving! Singapore HSA certified safety assurance!

Gratitude to TRA improved my family health as well!
- Hubby lost total 13kg no more heart discomfort
- Mum diabetic back to normal, reduced medicine & best part is NO MORE INSULIN INJECT
- Sister migrain gone
- mother in law high BP improved

Good News!!!

Super duper promotion ever!!! FREE items worth more than SGD1000 with every set of TRA until 31-Oct-2013!!! While stock last!!!

Don't hestitate anymore, get rid of weight problem with TRA! Result guaranteed!

Feel free to contact me if anyone keen to know more details! I'm sure I can help with my experiences!
FREE FAT ANALYSIS provided

HP: +65 96675899
Email: jween80@yahoo.com

Karmen

Has anybody of you heard about Extra Slim Capsules? I've tried these for 3 months and my belly is flatter now. I will be able to wear my little black dress on Christmas party. :Dancing_tongue:
So, if you want to lose some unwanted kg, you can try these herbal with absolutely no side effects capsules.

Last edited:

simone003

I tried different herbal slimming capsules before switching to Reductil and should say none of them was really effective. Indeed they don't cause any side effects but I was able to lose just 1 max 2 kg in a month and this of course in combination with a low cal diet and daily exercises which is just too little for someone who has to lose more than 10 kg...

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips Cynn. I would like to add my sharing too. Actually there are many ways to losing weight and control diet. It's important to learn the right way to lose weight. Before you commit on taking any weight loss products, it's more important to first understand why we gain weight, what are the food that can help to burn more fats, how to select good quality food that is beneficial for our body and lose weight. Not many of us have the luxury of time to hit the gym every day, hence the only way to balance it is to ensure that calories in is less than calories out. Moms who wants to lose weight should consider taking some weight management classes to learn more about the right weight management strategies, that would be a good way to start your weight loss journey, and to ensure that you can maintain your weight loss. I used to experience the so called dieting yo-yo effects, when I diet or take weight loss products, I will lose weight, then when I stop, I gain more weight again, then I go on dieting, I lose some weights, then I bounce back again. My friends who took up the weight loss programs at beauty salons doesn’t have better results too. They also experience the yo-yo effects. It was really frustrating. Apparently it was because many of us are losing water and muscle mass, which lead to high possibilities of weight rebound. Something that the weight loss product sellers never tell us :(
Until early this year, I attended a weight management coaching classes that taught me how to eat right, how to look at nutrition and food label, how to manage my weight without starving myself. They even helped to assess my fat %, body metabolic rate, daily calories quota requirements and my real body age. I paid $50 for the weight management class and to me, it's one of the best $50 I ever spent. The lesson learnt? I got to educate myself so I can make a better choice, be it a weight loss products or any form of investment. I used to hide myself and don’t want to know my real body age, because I’m scared to find out the fact that being fat has indeed accelerated my aging, it makes me look much older than my real age. But after attended the class, it was a wake-up call for me to start taking care of my looks and especially my health, and I was deeply empowered with the new knowledge I learn on weight management strategies. I thank God I never gave up on myself and I thank my friend who truly care for me and told me about the class she went.

If you are interested to attend the weight management coaching classes, you can contact me at 81818669. They only have it once a month and need to book in advance. Till then, take care and good luck in your weight lost journey.

Losing weight is an art, master it and you will be beautiful, healthy and energetic.

to lose weight.. maintain weight..
breakfast eat well.
dinner eat less..........
combine your diet with any products out on the market with L-carnitine

double/ triple your speed

nora768

I usually do not believe in the efficacity of all these pills sold on the Internet.

But I've decided to try Sibutramine .. I began with those of 10mg !

And I was surprised to see the good result just at the beginning.. !

I feel really good! My body is back to normal and I feel so full of energy that I could run a marathon! My husband and my children are also impressed about my new look! Thank you!I just ordered the redutil 15mg on weightlossmeds.biz - a good point is the fact that reductil must be taken as a contraceptive pill (same time) so I like ..

I will contact you for more details of this treatment ;)