How to lose weight while breastfeeding?

Alisa

are u on fully breast feeding? now is 1 week after my gal born and I already lost 8 kg. few more kgs to go to my pre-pregnancy weight. I eat and drink a lot and also kept expressing milk after my gal latch on. just continue to BF and u will slim down very fast.

ifah03

He3.. tried that too.. mayb its just my metabolism rate. U get vry hungry afterr BF? What do u eat? opps, just realised u r still in confinement.
Take care.

Mayb, its also my choice of food.... hmmmm

Alisa

ya I get hungry & very thirsty after bf, I also take snack in between meals but I only eat biscuits. Thanks.

ast0212

I'm really lazy when it comes to fitness but I am trying to get into something...usually I dance along to the Wiggles with my kids hahah

One of the mummies here has a blog and FB page about mummies and fitness. She breastfeeds too and I'm sure she's more than happy to share some tips with you :)

www.facebook.com/mummiesinfitness

lyra

My baby is 3 months plus and I've lost about 6kg now. I breastfeed baby with no formula supplementation. I read somewhere that breastfeeding burns lots of fats so we slim down faster. I also eat healthily too. I'm vegetarian so my meals have lots of veggies although I also enjoy sweet stuff once in a while and that contributes to my tummy, I think. haha. Exercise wise, well, I walk A LOT carrying my baby. Usually put baby in a carrier and carry baby around. We go for walks downstairs at the park or at shopping malls. I bring the children to visit grandparents, and the walk from my house to MRT and to my parents' house is pretty long distance too. I guess these walks burns the fats at the legs. Aching every night... but worth it :) Still have some tummy fats and loose skin though.

flowerii

For me, i breastfeed and take slimming supplement at the same time. Of cuz, the supplement i took is safe for breastfeeding. Am now 3 kgs lighter than pre-preg. :D

Lady S

For me, i breastfeed and take slimming supplement at the same time. Of cuz, the supplement i took is safe for breastfeeding. Am now 3 kgs lighter than pre-preg. :D
Hi flowerii, may I know what supplement did you take?? I'm trying to lose my post-preg weight.

elfverie

While Bfibg, can we exercise like do running? I still have 4kg to lose to pre-preg weight.. and hoping to lose more but dun want to compromise on my milk supply.