How to loss weight

Nency

Overweight and obesity are so common both in male and female. We can handle it with some simple but important practices. I'm sharing some initial, if you have some good suggestion share it.
1. Eat clean, natural and unprocessed foods
2. Low carbs and no sugar best for weight loss
3. Drink more water
4. Use green tea
5. Cardio, stretching are good exercises for weight loss
6. Have proper sleep

okimisu

Keep duration between meal 4-4-12 means

Timing between breakfast and lunch should be apart 4 hours
Timing between lunch and dinner should be apart 4 hours
Timing between dinner and breakfast should be apart 12 hours

To let the food and sugar level in your body burn completely

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/liftyourdream

princessyxv

I am very into herbal tea. The best way to slimming is to increase metabolism and immunity system achieving healthy slimming result.
Below 2 herbs are well known for that.

Forget-me-not (known as Wu Wang Wo) helps in skin whitening, improves eyesight and detoxifies the liver. Also helps to improve metabolism and immunity system and aids in slimming.

Notoginseng Flower (known as Tian Qi Hua) helps cleanse the body of toxins, especially skin eruptions, acnes, blisters and aids in slimming. Helps improve immunity system, promote blood circulation. Helps protect the liver, reduce cell damage, and protect nerve and brain cells from damage.

Drinking herbal tea couple with good TCM meridian point massage helps to get rid of the toxin from the body, strength our internal organs such as spleen, stomach and liver.
We are lucky to be in Singapore, where we could find good experienced TCM therapists. I seek out the best therapist and when I found one, I stick to them. contact me if u like to try. I do not mind sharing with you.

Hope this help.

flowerii

i know a product that is useful in slimming. Tested and proven by many people. No starving or dieting. It's a food supplement that is all natural. PM me for details. :)

Hi mummies, if any mummies who wants to look good like the way u r before u give birth, but fail to shed those extra weight after multiple tries, dun give up!!! I am.excited to share with you recently i m.on this replacement meal from USANA, and i lost 4 kgs in 5 days!!! My colleague lost 5 in 5 days!! I dun usually believe in replacement meals, but after seeing my colleague, i was amazed , i tried and it works!!! :)

Want to lose weight fast and yet look toned in a safe and cost efrective way

Feel free to send me a pm or contact me direct at 92368775

mother007

Hi

I have 2 kids and I'm a little heavier than normal. So I have set my goal for losing my 15kg or so in the next 4 months by keeping a low carb diet and exercising... but I found out I have a popped disc so my doctor has told me that I can’t do any exercise other than yoga. Because of this problem my weight loss now is around 1kg a month. This is really slow and I really need extra help.
I've read many mommies here are losing weight with Reductil and decided to try it too. Yesterday I have transferred money to www.cheap.meds4u.eu for a month supply of Reductil 10mg. I'm a little nervous as I've never bought any pills online before but... i do hope everything will be fine.

Will keep you updated soon.

Hi mummy007,

Reductil is a prescription drug and had been taken off the singapore market as it had increased risk of cardiovascular disease. Another prescription drug for rapid weigh loss is xenical

Slimming pills may be a quick fix to weight loss but is not not recommended to take for long run.

I myself had benefited from Usana meal replacement as it includes all the essential nutrients that we need for healthy weight management. I myself had lost 5 kgs in 5 days. Its a healthier way to lose weight and its not expensive :)

PM me if u want to know more as i will be glad to share and help all fellow mummies to losr weight like me :)

brokensmile

Elken Elysyle DX

If you are looking to get your desired body shape, you have come to the right place!!! :D

Did you know that Jessica Alba wore a corset for 3 months to
get her body shape back after pregnancy?
You can read about it here:
http://www.shape.com/blogs/fit-famous/jessica-alba-wore-
corset-3-months-get-her-post-baby-body-back

*Do you suffer from any of the below?*
1.Fat under your armpit & back fat.
2.Denting below your underarm and shoulders.
3.Poorly shaped/sagging breasts & buttocks.
4.Denting in between your thighs.
5.Bloated stomach.

Wearing a corset is actually one of the full-proof method in losing weight, rather than taking slimming pills.

You actually save more money and it's much safer than taking pills!
(no side-effects)

You can read about the corset diet here and info on if wearing a corset works here .
The undergarment/corset that I am introducing to you has been proven to get rid of unwanted fat and help shape your body suited to your body type.

There are plenty of different types of corsets in the market
and they are significantly cheaper.
However, most of the ones
that do not have teflon bones are most likely not going to give you the
proper support that your body needs.
Even if you are thin you still can be in a good shape wearing Elken corset!

I wore it through the whole night and it is comfortable. You can sit down comfortably. There are some other corsets are quite hard
to deal with when you are sitting down or when you are trying to bend down, because they doesn't have the flexibility I supposed...

Why waste time and money on something that will not work???

The corset that I am selling is 100% guaranteed to help you lose weight
with continuous use. Since this is an undergarment
which you need to wear everyday, it is not going to be a hassle. By the third month of wear, you will notice that even when you take it off, the
body shape the corset gives off will stay.
But what captures the heart of many who have tried it is the instant effect it gives when you first put it on.
Instant curves .
No more excess fat showing up when you wear tight clothing.
Or you can just scroll down and read.

:: The Elken Elysyle DX Lingerie is the most innovative and the
best corset in the market that promises high quality and high
comfort. It received a Good Design Award from Japan and
it's one of the best corsets in the world.

How the corset works -
* Brassiere - helps shape your breasts to their
correct shape, prevents it from sagging due to
gravity, gives the much needed support it needs
and corrects your posture
* Body shaper/waist nipper - corrects your
posture and directs excess fat (instead of
simply covering it) to the right places
* Panty - helps prevent and accumulating
fat around your waist and between your thighs
* Long girdle - helps shape your thighs, reduces
excess fat, eliminate fat between the inner
thigh, shapes your buttocks and prevents it from
Sagging.

:: There are so many reviews on this product on the internet,
you may simply google it and you will see before and after pictures of
DX users. ::
Dato' Siti Nurhaliza and Neelofa are a
couple of our local Malay celebrities who use this corset.
Trust me that you will look better in your dresses and you might even be
able to put on some clothes that dont't fit you anymore.

Why DX Elken??
- Ergonometric design
- AMAZING results
- Superior materials
- Quality assurance!

It will boost your confidence and believe me that
you will receive a lot of compliments!
If you are SKEPTICAL , you can try it on for FREE and see if you like it.

Just contact me and we can schedule for an
appointment for a free fitting and consultation.
NO OBLIGATIONS!!

For more information/questions, you may contact me at:
Onismn22@gmail.com or WhatsApp 81287916
|| Oni ||

Current promotion ongoing :
Free Gift *Cellulite + Ld Venus Gold
please email me onismn22@gmail.com for more Enquiries.
I would recommend you book a free fitting session. No need to pay or buy.

:: After all..its A lingerie.. cause no point talking about product. ::

You need to try it on and get the feel.

Book a session me:

NO OBLIGATIONS!!

Wed 6pm to 8pm
Fri 6pm to 8pm
Sat 11am to 3pm

The BEST OF ALL, It is VALUE for $$!!!!
I hope I will be able to help you achieve your dream body shape and I hope this works for you ladies!!

Attachments

Last edited:

flowerii

hi flowerii, you knew a product that is useful in slimming. I want to know more about the product details, could you show us here?

list of hospitals in singapore

Hi Yuan25 and everyone here, ever heard of Bios Life Slim? It's a meal supplement that you take before your meals (not a replacement so you still get to enjoy your food!), and twice a day is enough. Highly recommended by many and there are many reviews and testimonials. You can do a search on FB for the reviews. Can PM me if anyone wish to know more.

It's not abt selling, but helping ppl to slim down and regain their confidence. Let me know if you're interested. :)

maylimtw

Hi, I've a friend who has successfully lost her post-preg weight through Nuskin TRA weight management program. it actually does not require starvation and it is not replacement meal. If interested to find out more, do let me know.

Weight loss is very easy you can use green tea and did not eat healthy food and go a for a walk in the early morning and after few days you lose the weight....

SaraMumto3

When I was still living in the US I had purchased the Insanity DVDs. The first week is the hardest week (at least for me). It also comes with a nutrition plan that I followed to make sure I was getting the maximum results. The first time I did the DVDs I lost 15lbs after having my 3rd baby. I was thinking of doing another round of Insanity and hope to lose at least 10 more pounds to get me to my goal weight. Since I am still not very familiar with the gyms around here, my guest bedroom will be turned into my personal gym for the meantime. :)

Last edited:

spv

Yes, agree. Walking makes you relaxed from work stress too. So you eat better, digest well and release unnecessary fats too.

I just lose my weight by not eating too much and having a morning exercise that makes me sweat. I also do running and it's really helpful in losing weight.

Agatha

Hello, my name is Agatha. I have opened this discussion because I need your opinions about these slimming medicines. Since' I am obese and am not ashamed to' to say it, I have a 89 kilos weight for 1.65 height, then, you can imagine it.
I have tried of doing so many times diets and without any result. I have read several articles about these medicines and I would want to know about the opinions of the one who really has done a treatment with at least one of these pharmaceutical products. Thank you.

flowerii

Hi Agatha, I know you wanna hear real success stories. Visit my fb page. Http://Facebook.com/vickii.unicity for reviews by real persons who slimmed down and have their health improved by taking Bios Life Slim. I can even intro you to my friend who has succeeded in slimming down with this product. Seeing is believing, agree?