how to make better mashed potato?

Hi all,

Good morning! last evening tried mashed potato for my girl, she like it but i realised there's still some lumpy potato...though i had make sure i mashed everything b4 i mixed with her rice cereal... ...

Any good ways to do this better? Or is there any other food i can mixed with rice cereals? I had try carrot & pumpkin. both she love it.

Pink daisy

Hi all,

Good morning! last evening tried mashed potato for my girl, she like it but i realised there's still some lumpy potato...though i had make sure i mashed everything b4 i mixed with her rice cereal... ...

Any good ways to do this better? Or is there any other food i can mixed with rice cereals? I had try carrot & pumpkin. both she love it.
Try the sweet potatoes (not the japanese one, rather get those malaysian orange ones). Boil till it soft, peel then drain it.
Boil formula milk (30ml is adequate for relatively small piece of potato - 1 serving) then mash together.
I serve with brocolli carrot n fish sprinkle with a bit of parmesan cheese
My bb luvs it

The thing with potato is that you cant really store it in fridge, because re-heating and defrosting make it dry and lumpy