How to make lasagna ?

EnFlor

How to make lasagna ? Please share your recipe here. I know that there are many recipes avail online but would love to know one with a local touch.

And do add on where I can get some of the ingred (those rare ones if any) and cooking and prep time. TQ and cheers

PinkDiamonds

Lasagna is actually very easy to make. You just need pasta sauce cooked with minced meat, mozzarella cheese and ready-made lasagna sheets.

Spread the pasta sauce followed by some mozzarella cheese, then top it up with a sheet of lasagna. Repeat this for another 2-3 times and bake. :)

EnFlor

where to get the lasagna sheets ??? Cold storage there have ? Usually how many min to bake ?

meiteoh

I think you can get them at NTUC (the bigger ones) as well - as long as they stock pasta, you should be able to find some lasagna sheets. I usually bake them for 30 minutes and make my sauces from scratch. If you like, I have a recipe on my blog here. Now I'm super tempted to go make some. :p

iluvgoodfood

Does anyone know a good vegan lasagna recipe? My vegan friend has been asking and I can't seem to find one.

Please help ...

jessicameilly

This recipe is for the most basic lasagna you can make. This should be your starting point and you would add on from here. For example, this recipe calls for a basic tomato sauce. A basic tomato sauce can range from a can of Hunts Tomato Sauce to my Basic Tomato Sauce. How about a meat sauce with beef, pork, veal or a combination of all three? Or maybe you prefer a vegetarian lasagna like Spinach & Roasted Pepper Lasagna. The number of variations is endless and makes for another "clean out your fridge" recipes.
The lasagna noodles can be dried, fresh, or the no boil variety. I prefer the no boil type because it reduces the preparation time and with two kids, anything to save time and not lose quality is a bonus. If you can find fresh mozzarella cheese and can afford it, well it will only add to the flavor.
Same with the Parmesan cheese. Freshly grated is better than the processed stuff you can buy at the supermarket. As with any recipe, the better the ingredients the better the outcome, but this is a dish you can cheat a little. If you make a great sauce and can't find fresh mozzarella, don't worry about it. If you used canned sauce but have some freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano the lasagna will come out fine.

British food

Last edited:

athanmiddleton

where to get the lasagna sheets ??? Cold storage there have ? Usually how many min to bake ?
Just to the supermarket near you, when you buy a lasagna sheets you will see all the instruction there for the preparation. Most f the time they also provide a recipe for lasagna. Just follow the instructions there..