How to make my baby head move down to bottom?

apple_san

Hi pal,

I'm going to 31st week of pregnancy. But my baby head not yet down to bottom. And I very afraid of the pain by going thru C-section.

Jerlene

What i know is even though your baby head might be down, they can actually turn to breech also.. Anyway i think your gynae knows what to do and will give you advise.

-jOanna

during my 30th week onwards my checkup baby head also up and i also quite afraid but gynae told me the final judgment would be 36weeks.. doc say after 36 weeks baby is somehow that position le.. so dun worry.. :) try talking to baby :D

yukimaxx

Apple-san

Dun worry. My baby was breeched too and I tried the massage by malay lady which can help to turn the baby's head down. However, it didn't work for me. Therefore, I have to deliver my baby via c-section with epi.

And to my surprise, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. In fact, I do not have to go thru contraction. Therefore, my delivery was easy! I felt numb from waist down.
And after the op, there wasn't much pain, just some cramp pain as the uterus was shrinking.

So dun worry even if you have to opt for c-sect!

PinkDiamonds

My gynae told me to do this simple exercise for 5-10 minutes everyday.

What you do is get into the position of a dog, ur knees and legs on the bed supporting ur body. Then rest your head on the pillow and stick up butt up. I did this for 1 or 2 weeks (can't remember) and after that my baby's head was down!

breadgal

now's still early ya.. mine turn at 36 weeks ya.. 38 weeks then engage..not to worry.. too early turn scare it might turn back again..

apple_san

Apple-san

dont worry. My baby was breeched too and I tried the massage by malay lady which can help to turn the baby's head down. However, it didn't work for me. Therefore, I have to deliver my baby via c-section with epi.

And to my surprise, it wasn't as painful as I thought it would be. In fact, I do not have to go thru contraction. Therefore, my delivery was easy! I felt numb from waist down.
And after the op, there wasn't much pain, just some cramp pain as the uterus was shrinking.

So dont worry even if you have to opt for c-sect!
Hi Yuki,

c-sect with epi is it mean half body awake? But my MIL keep telling me go for normal dun choose c-sect but this is not up to me. have to see the final situation...

apple_san

Dear Mummies,

Thanks for yours kindly reply. Hope is still early. actually my last visit, gynae did tell me still got time for my baby to turn. But maybe I'm too worry abt this matter.

SunShine07

Hi pal,

I'm going to 31st week of pregnancy. But my baby head not yet down to bottom. And I very afraid of the pain by going thru C-section.
i was like this....perhaps you could try to do crawling...there are many ways....like your sleeping position.....place a pillow below ur buttock....using a touchlight to shine or a ear phone for the bb to hear on the tummy to direct the bb to the position.

I have also tried many ways....but i guess for my case it was becos my bb to big to turn and my tummy not very big, so no space....

But my gynae says crawling may help

apple_san

i was like this....perhaps you could try to do crawling...there are many ways....like your sleeping position.....place a pillow below your buttock....using a touchlight to shine or a ear phone for the baby to hear on the tummy to direct the baby to the position.

I have also tried many ways....but i guess for my case it was becos my baby to big to turn and my tummy not very big, so no space....

But my gynae says crawling may help
Hi Liang jia,

My tummy dun look big too...

camomile

you know what, my baby is kicking on the sides of my stomach, i have a feeling my baby is neither up nor down. its lying horizontally across my tummy...

:tlaugh:

sometimes i can feel its movement on both left and right side concurrently. I think he's disco-dancing. :Dancing_wub:

Hi Camomile,

Maybe, By the baby kickng.

apple_san

Hi All,

I went for my week 34th check up last saturday. My Gynae scan out that baby head position down bottom already. Feel happy but baby started to move alot hence make me think that will baby turn up again seen he is so active?

I always like to think too much...