How to make sure that your gaming desk won't break or warp?

Slowmad

I wan't to make my own gaming desk, however I don't know how to make sure that it won't warp or break. I have an extremely heavy pc which I MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT place on top of my desk, a dual 27 inch monitor setup and i'm planning on having a pretty long gaming desk. How do I make sure that my gaming desk won't warp or break from everything on top of it? Do I need a support beams under the desk that are connected with all the table legs? If so is that all I need to do and can do to make sure that my desk won't warp or break?

I think you should put in extra support beams if possible. And make a small crash test before putting your expensive pc on its top. Just find something as heavy around your house, or maybe some heavy equipment in the garage, and put it on top. If you are afraid of breaking it, start with lighter items and continually add more. If you see any signs of the top changing the form, direction, or lower or creating some noises, immediately throw the stuff out of the desk. And then make something to strengthen it. More about furniture here https://eurekaergonomic.com/gaming-desk/. Just put all the equipment at once if you’re not sure enough about the strength of the table