How to manage stress?

Karen Bohn

Hi all, I just found out I am pregnant and I think it's maybe because of the hormone changes, I tent to be very moody most of the time. And the mood swing is uncontrollable. I think my husband cannot take it already. Is there any supplement to take to balance it??

I am very excited about this pregnancy because I am already 36 years old and this is my first child.

THE SAID'S

Congratulations! I was 34yrs when i was pregnant wt my 1st child. Best that you discuss with your gynae of your mood swing. She/He would be the best person to recommend any supplement intake. But, i guess the mood swing during pregnancy is caused by hormonal change. Think positive, Eat Healthily, Stay Cheerful .... And Take Care.

diane21

Stress many times manifests as repetitive patterns of undesired behavior such as eating disorders, insomnia, smoking, and others. By addressing all 3 components of Health simultaneously, the Creative/Spiritual, the Emotional, and the Physical aspects, the stress release is lasting. Best ways to deal with stress is Take deep breaths into your belly – consciously slow your breath down when you feel anxious or stressed. Stretch a few times during the day..

Last edited: