how to plan my slp time for my bb at 7 weeks now

aahdorr

hi can i noe how many hr should i giv my bb to slp . currently let her slp as she wants .. but she alawy slp late like 12am-5am . n another question i haven have my mens since after confidment .. only spots zzz anf today i find my left side stomach pain zz

keefu

Mine also sleep late but baby's sleeping pattern will always change...

Are you breastfeeding? cos I heard that breastfeeding will delay menses... Even now my first menses after lochia also have not arrived yet...

apollo

hi can i noe how many hr should i giv my bb to slp . currently let her slp as she wants .. but she alawy slp late like 12am-5am . n another question i haven have my mens since after confidment .. only spots zzz anf today i find my left side stomach pain zz
12am to 5am for a 2 mth old is VERY GOOD alrdy. some babies at this age still wake up every 2-3 hrs for milk. though u might think tt slping at 12am is late but for a 2mth old, i think is pretty normal and usually babies at this age slp alot, abt 15-16hrs daily. let her adjust the timing on her own since she is able to slp thru 5hrs at night alrdy =) As for menses, mine only came 5-6weeks AFTER I stopped bf-ing. =)

aahdorr

ok thanks currently when she slp at nite more but in the morning till evenin she will wake up easily every 1 hr zzz tired

apollo

at least she is slping more at night. this means that she slowly noe hw to differenciate btwn day and night. =)

aahdorr

at least she is sleeping more at night. this means that she slowly know hw to differenciate btwn day and night. =)
but i scare she not enough sleep lol yesterday i been carry like crazy every time i put in the bb cot she wake up every 1 hr .. till yesterday night 1145pm sleep till 5am den 530-9am den now still awake ,,

apollo

but as they grow up, they will slp lesser in the day what.. this is normal. if she dont wanna slp, hw to 'force' her?? i think ur baby is doing very well alrdy though she remains awake from 5.30-9am cos some same age babies will wake up every 2 hrs at night, more tiring for parents. it takes time, and the longer she slp in the night, the lesser she will slp during daytime. =)