how to punish husband's mistress?

velvetglory

Hi, im not sure if is use the right word punish. But just wanna show this cheap loose cunt some colours. She is my husband's ex gf. If im not wrong shes 20 yo this year. She just got married and gave birth to a baby girl roughly about 8-9 months ago. Meaning she got a baby girl aged 8-9 months. And my husband just come clean to me that he had sex with her. Well it breaks my heart at least he tell the truth. He said he would find her cause shes a very easy target meaning any man can have sex with her and I know hes not telling lies because the reason why she broken up with my husband is cause she "fell in love" with my husband's friend. Which means she cheated on my husband. And after I met my husband I happened to seen this girl afew times as she became the gf of my husband's friend which is working in the same place as him.

I just wanna show some colours to her. As i thought being a wife being a mother, shouldnt you suppose to be faithful. Putting your own family as priority. For me I have always been a good wife a good mother. I would do anything for my family even if I have to die. I feel shes not even qualified to be living in this world. Maybe im just too sensitive in people cheating. I have her husband's fb as well as hers. I mean I didnt add them as friend but possible to msg them.

Im been thinking whether to send a msg to her husband fb telling him what her wife have been doing outside. Whether the husband forgive her or not. I just want her to feel pain. To get punish for doing such shameful thing. But I dont know what to send. What is her husband ask me to show prove? What if he doesnt believe me? I wanna send him a msg as anonymous. I dont know what to do. I just hope her husband get to know about this and he would punish her.

Any advice?

Alisa

u should punish yr husband too, he can eat once, he will eat again. May not be the same gal.

Pocoyo80

Although I can feel your anger towards your husband's ex gf but I also agree with Alisa that you should also punish your husband.

The other woman is an easy woman but that does not mean he has the excuse to sleep with her. Instead of thinking how to get back at her, you should be focusing on how to work things out with your husband so that he will not repeat this mistake again.

velvetglory

To be frank. It doesnt matter whether he would do it again. Because I know for the fact. He will never stop despite whatever ive done to him. Just gotta see when I cant take it anymore and leave for my own good.

I just want to get back to those woman. And at least for a moment I feel "SHIOK"

Imom

Maybe you should take a moment and think, think of the worst case scenario if you really did expose her and your husband. What if yes, after you shamed her either she had a slap or whatever from her husband or worse divorce and then your husband gets into trouble with his frds and then also at the same time you have indirectly humiliated him and he felt lose face and he wants divorce or worse stay married with you but treat you like a wife in name.
Can you take it? Can you continue with your life with a so call 'husband' in name only? Or can you continue with your life as a divorcee? Think.
If you can do it without regrets, then by all means do whatever you think is right. But if you can't I suggest you ask your husband for a very serious talk face to face, ask him what he wants and tell him what you want. Give him a choice, to love you completely without hanky panky again or to leave this marriage and you go on with your life. Tell him to think carefully.

MsKoh1973

Rather than spending time thinking of how to take revenge on that girl ur husband classify as "easy target", and trying to tolerate your husband until u cannot take it and "leave for your own good", meanwhile must well spend more time to see how u can get more from your husband in terms of money and child custody when u really "leave him for good". Your husband cheated on your and put the blame on the girl, this kind of man, you should get whatever u can off him and kick him out of the house. Since your husband is so shameless and admit to the affair, u should take the opportunity and record it, so that if u going to get a divorce later, it serve as a good evidence, dun even need to pay a PI.

angiebaby

Rather than spending time thinking of how to take revenge on that girl your husband classify as "easy target", and trying to tolerate your husband until you cannot take it and "leave for your own good", meanwhile must well spend more time to see how you can get more from your husband in terms of money and child custody when you really "leave him for good". Your husband cheated on your and put the blame on the girl, this kind of man, you should get whatever you can off him and kick him out of the house. Since your husband is so shameless and admit to the affair, you should take the opportunity and record it, so that if you going to get a divorce later, it serve as a good evidence, dont even need to pay a PI.
fully agree, the fault is at the man because if he dont want, no woman can force him to have sex. if you can tolerate him, i dont understand why you keep thinking revenge the girl.

xshan

I think is no point putting yourself in such misery. My husband is even worse. When I found about their relationship, they got even worse. He msged and webcam each other in my presence. Imagine how hurtful it is? But I told myself.. why should I get angry over this? I would rather be happy than sad. Moreover we had a son and he had been lying to me abt their affair for 5mths. So dont get agitated by them. Live the life you deserve to. Our happiness dont depend on anyone else :)

Errr...seriously, I cannot relate to your thinking. Your hubby cheated on you, but you only thought of how to shame the girl. And you put yourself in the misery of continuing a life with your hubby who admitted openly to you that he slept around and yet see himself no wrong but put the wrong onto the girl. Anyway, it is your life, we outsiders cannot say much, but seriously, maybe you should take some time to think and re-read what you had posted. I doubt anyone would give you ideas on how to 'punish' this girl, but I believe a lot of us here would rather you learn to love yourself more.