How to sterilize pumps and bottles if expressing at work place

Hi all, I'm currently breastfeeding and expressing after feeds to keep some supply at home. At home, I sterilize the pumps and bottles using the Avent Sterilizer.

However, I'm just curious how I can sterilize my pumps and bottles when I go back to work next time. Worse still, my work place does not have a proper nursing room.

Jode

I soak my pump parts in hot water in a big Lock & Lock container.
So after my first pump session, i will wash all the pump parts, put them in the container and fill with hot water. And then, leave it until my next session.
In the evening, when i get home, I will wash all parts thoroughly and sterilize in the proper sterilizer.

I know there are other options, like a bag where you put water and your parts in it and place it into a microwave to sterilize. Or you can use sterilizing tablets.

zc31

i used hot water to wash the pump and bottle. and bring back home to sterilize it
Everyday so many logistics quite troublesome.

My finance girl gave me an idea. Some spare items left in office everyday go home with storage cups only cox baby will feed with bm which is expressed out then night if require she latch so only in office got excess to express.

missyqiqi

For me i wash with baby bottles & food soup then soak in hot water for the first round. Then before i pump the 2nd round, i soak again in hot water before using :)

maru

Everyday so many logistics quite troublesome.

My finance girl gave me an idea. Some spare items left in office everyday go home with storage cups only cox baby will feed with bm which is expressed out then night if require she latch so only in office got excess to express.
yeah everyday got logistic .. at least she is on exclusive breast milk till 6months , she is 3.5 months now :)

hope i can continue breastfeeding till the 6th month. It's really not easy if the workplace is not conducive for breastfeeding.
I'm a teacher and can only pray hard that my timetable when I'm back to school allows me to pump at least once in the middle of the day.

I think I will use the hot water method.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!