how to swop to KKH fm NUH

teenie

hi my son is under subsidised patient at NUH neuro team bt I realised the team for OT is only one person so would like to trf to NUH?
any way to do that

I was told to get another referral letter fm polyclinic to go kkh
but I am very tired of those asking about his conditions all that...

MaLee56

hi teenie, ya, the usual route is really painful. let's exchange notes before making decision. I was thinking of checking of NUH. My girl is at KKH.

hi my son is under subsidised patient at NUH neuro team bt I realised the team for OT is only one person so would like to trf to NUH?
any way to do that

I was told to get another referral letter fm polyclinic to go Kandang Kerbau Hospital

Angelmum

I was told to get another referral letter fm polyclinic to go Kandang Kerbau Hospital
thot just need to get NUH to trf u to KKH? Ask yr regular doc at NUH or counter staff.

The waiting time at KKH quite long .... was told earliest frequency is twice a mth/therapy.

Maybe KKH has more staff now to cut short the patient's visit frequency.

pink_daisy

any way to do that

yes, if u wan to be on subsidised rates, u hv to go back to polyclinic to ask for referral letter again.. i oso wanted to transfer my gal out fm nuh to kkh for some other medical reasons. ive already asked both hospitals n they said tat is the only way to enjoy subsidised rates. if u don hv the referral letter, u can oso walk in to kkh but u will b consider a pte patient.