How to take 6months old baby passport photo?

bendi

hi planning to bring my baby out overseas soon.
How to take his passport photo? Cos now he keeping moving and turning around his head...hard to take photo.

Does ICA photo shop help to take photos for infant?

apric0t

Yes, my girl took her passport photo @ ICA when she was around 4 - 5 mths. The person let her sit on the bumbo baby seat while taking the pic for her.

fengmie

Now all infant 4-5month have to do individual passport? Because my mum told me lasttime they can tag baby photo with mummy in 1 passport.

ast0212

I got my son's done when he was 4 months. He managed to keep still for 1 second. It was suggested that we put him on he floor to lie down while they take his photo but didn't need to in the end.

As far as I know in the old days babies share passport with mum (I had one with my mum too hehe). these days they have their own.

missyqiqi

My Hubby took it when she just woke up from sleep, so she is still in a sleepy mode haha.. didn't move at all.. but u can bring ur baby to ICA, I heard they do quite a good job. :D

mrswan

haha i got her passport done when she was 2 mths, caught her attention looking at my camera and snap her blur face hahaha... she was like in shock

cn naz

I just laid my 2 month-old baby down on a white piece of cloth, took a bunch of pictures of her and just submit the application online. a few days later ta-dah her passport was ready.