how to tone down thigh fats ??

Hi deardar, i m.currently with a meal replacment meal which helps on overall weight loss and tone the body, it helps me lose 4 kgs in a week, amd get me one size down:)

Jane Tan

Hi all,

I have lost 10kg from TRA program and from size L to S. Stop the program for almost a year and no weight rebound!!

TR90 upgraded version from TRA that target fat genes is even more powerful!!

Ready stock selling at prelaunch price $1820 for 90 days program. Free delivery !

Can contact me at Jane _90678733. Thanks!

rachelcsh

Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. 10 session for $350, Interested, pls contact 9642 5955

GarrettHnatiuk

There is nothing you can do to obtain fat off of an area in particular. The body at random takes fats from throughout the body. I recommend you to do Exercise-(cardio) jogging and running to reduce the thigh body fat. I think squats with weights and jump rope can also help.

BrittN

Find an exercise which targets the thigh area such as running, walking and cycling. These exercises can tone your muscles and will help you to have slimmer leg and thigh do it regularly and you will notice the difference. You will also need to have a proper and balanced meal every day.

edithcimafranca

I'm so happy someone here also has the same concern as I have. I am also having a hard time toning or shaping up my thighs. I did slim down quite a bit after a year of very strict diet and exercise, however, i don't like how my thighs are looking. And like a tiger, i've also earned my stripes after years of being on the heavy side. I do wish to improve the shape of my thighs. do you think i should consider laser treatments? would that be effective? has anyone here tried it?