How would u react if ur husband is caught sleeping with a transsexual?

Newmumi

I know it's a very weird question. But what will u do if all along things are find between u&hubby & suddenly someones told you he actually paid $$ to have sex with a transsexual prostitute? It's disgusting& I'm upset
over it. Dunno how true is it. Yet to confront hubby & Definitely he will deny. Thanks :(

Newmumi

Re: How would u react if ur husband is caught sleeping with a transsexual/bapok??

I am very straight fwd person, will confront, if is true will leave him for sure.

Im' soo lost.I never expect to hear this at all.Its very heartbreaking & al my hopes are dashed.Haiz.Seriously feel soo embarrassed to see the man I love to have that with a ladyboy.Shit.

EnonPoh

If its all true, i will leave the man immediately. But i have to see evidences.... what's with tge motive of the person spreading the info to u?

Newmumi

The person who told me is my bro. He's a gay & his friends told hym about it& I had question my BIL about this as hes also a gay. To what my brother say& brother in law said, it's very contradicting. The very fact is my brother hates hubby due to family rivalry. I'm confused cos I'm nt buying his story & u know this gay/bapoks like to fabricate stories just to break up families.

I'm still waiting for an explanation from hubby as he's at work & we don't stay together

mamapiggu

Always seek for the truth and face it, it may not lead to a divorce or so, whether or not it is truth you will not have a burden in you that's always haunting you and at least you do not have prejudice against your husband. :)

Newmumi

Yes we are finally gonna talk about it today. It has been bugging me&im not having peace. Thanks Mamapiggu. Shall update if it's the truth -.-

How is it already? Most probably guys will deny this kind of thing one so you have to make sure you have evidence lah if not both of you will just end of quarrelling and he will say you accuse him. And also, if he really did this kind of thing, what will you do? ANother chance? Divorce?

Newmumi

Hi sorry too busy to update. We have finally sat down& tok up ... He said he never went to that kind of place.& he said if he's horny, he only does it with me & not a bapok.. He finds them disgusting.. So I assume my brother jld be adding up stories.. I've let go of it& try to make myself forget.. Cos it's pointless harping on it when my hubby can swear upon our kid. Now we are working things together & I'm relieved that nothing of this has happen. However, only GOD knows.. I strongly believe in karma.. Definitely it will hit hym back.

Newmumi

Yes I agree.. I dowan to end up being in a divorce so soon.. Getting married young & getting divorced early is the last in my option.. No man can be prefect. Even though myy hubby have done Soo many mistakes, I'm keeping quiet for the sake of son. Not sure when I'm gonna flare up .

karynn

Yes I agree.. I dowan to end up being in a divorce so soon.. Getting married young & getting divorced early is the last in my option.. No man can be prefect. Even though myy hubby have done Soo many mistakes, I'm keeping quiet for the sake of son. Not sure when I'm gonna flare up .
Hi mummy . Do spend sometime and heart to heart talk with ur husband . Yes , no man can be perfect , this applies to wife . The most impt thing in marriage is communication . Find sometime to have a peace talk with ur husband . Don't keep to urself . It will affect u n ur hus in the long run. Cheers ^^

Super-mum

why not get a PI to confirm for u. if i am u, i will never wait. once i find out it's truth, there is no way to accpet this kind of behaviour

Tristar

It is a very scary thought but if you trust your hubby, you know he is not that type of people. I agree communication is very important.

Keylene

i think you need to have more evidence before you confront him. or rather, have a nice talk with him.. he won't admit for sure, but at least you can see from his reaction and all. Be strong!

Newmumi

Keylene:712983 said:
i think you need to have more evidence before you confront him. or rather, have a nice talk with him.. he won't admit for sure, but at least you can see from his reaction and all. Be strong!
Im in a shocked state without any feeling right now. Dunno what to do.. Another 4 mths to get house keys & just found out its true after he came clean me after much persistence.
What to do & I sure cant take this.

I feel like a complete loser. How can he do this & too many questions running in my mind. If he can do this , what else more..

linuspine

pls do reflect yourself before making any decision. If it is true, must ask why? what lead to this.. anything need two hand to clap and two hand to spark it...

Newmumi

linuspine:860069 said:
pls do reflect yourself before making any decision. If it is true, must ask why? what lead to this.. anything need two hand to clap and two hand to spark it...
It was because he was drunk & he like the way "she" did service for him thus he returning back to her a couple of times. He has been trying to reconcile with me with alot of apologies & begging. Im hesitant as im soo worried about my safety that I may get infected with something *touchwood*

In never any case, I had cheated on him & he kniws very well that it was mt greatest fear. Despite knowing "shes" my brother friend, I feel he is not remorseful. Worse part is hes unemployed now. All along I have footing everythin of my son that I feel, I can manage without him...

Pocoyo80

Your initial post was in 2012 and he deny it. He has intention to hide and he is repeating his mistakes to satisfy his own pleasures. If I am in your shoes, I will not forgive him. For the safety of your family, you should do a HIV check on yourself and your son.