How would you feel if...........

PinkDiamonds

If she has some sense of respect for you, she will at least want your hubby to bring you along when she invite him and his mother for meals.

& if she respects your marriage, she will not even do that.

Unless her mother is not around anymore, and maybe she is treating ur MIL as a substitute to fill up the gap, then maybe can understand. If not, she should just leave you all alone man.

annie

im also someone who dun really voice out to hubby but then if u cant take it then its gonna affect the marriage which is not good so its better to talk it out. like i said, if u can take it then no need to talk lor. but if cant n its gonna affect your marriage in the long run so its wise if u talk it out.

apollo

just tell ur hubby u're not being sensitive. Ask him, how would he feel if ur ex do the same thing? invite u and ur mum for dinner on ur mum's bday, mothers' day etc and leave him all out?? he shd put himself in ur shoe! now the pro not only lies on that woman, also ur hubby and mil. if they are firm enough to reject her, she also cannot do anything...

Ting

just tag along when she invites them n they go.
be thick skin abit.
anyway, it's your hubby, so nth wrong if u go along.
if your hb n mil respect u, they will not mind if u come along.
u shld talk to your hubby nicely n tell him, maybe act sad abit n cry cry? haha. always works for me when i wan something. :p

Spiralng

1) An ex girlfriend of your hubby always calls and sends gifts to your mother in law on her birthday, mother's day, and some special occasion even though she's also already married?

2) When that ex girlfriend wants to treat your mother in law to meals every birthday and only invite your hubby and mother in law?

3) Whe the way she treats your mother in law are things that you dont normally do? would you feel inferior?
Hmmm...i dun know about your hubby's ex gf but to be frank, i used to be very closed to my ex bf family members. In fact, it's me that brought my ex bf closer to his parents and siblings that's when we broke up(due to third party on his side) his mum felt really sad that my ex bf and me cant be together.

I used to send my ex bf mum gifts, visit her and we even went shopping together. I even went to their house a few times...but during those times, i hv absolute no contact wif my ex bf even though he is in the house, both of us will only acknowledge each other.

My advise is dun get too bother about it...cos if u make a big fuss or deal out of it, it might reflect badly on u. Instead do wat the girl did, spend more time wif your MIL. Honestly, MIL always feel outsiders are better than their DIL no matter how gd u treat them...that is life...as long as your hubby did not hide anything from u then dun bother...if the woman want to piss u off or stir anything she can't especially if she see tat u are not affected by her "little tricks"

shiseru

Hmmm...i dont know about your hubby's ex gf but to be frank, i used to be very closed to my ex bf family members. In fact, it's me that brought my ex bf closer to his parents and siblings that's when we broke up(due to third party on his side) his mum felt really sad that my ex bf and me cant be together.

I used to send my ex bf mum gifts, visit her and we even went shopping together. I even went to their house a few times...but during those times, i have absolute no contact with my ex bf even though he is in the house, both of us will only acknowledge each other.

My advise is dont get too bother about it...cos if you make a big fuss or deal out of it, it might reflect badly on you. Instead do what the girl did, spend more time with your mother in law. Honestly, mother in law always feel outsiders are better than their daughter in law no matter how good you treat them...that is life...as long as your hubby did not hide anything from you then dont bother...if the woman want to piss you off or stir anything she can't especially if she see that you are not affected by her "little tricks"
I think that's not too bad, but I am sure you will reconsider if you and your ex is married? If my MIL wants to go, she can go for all she wants, my hubby will stay, otherwise, bring me along. It is important that my presence is known to that woman.

To treat your MIL and spend more time with her sounds good since this is a way to improve the relationship with your MIL. But the MIL cannot use this to compare between DIL and that woman

I will voice out anything if that will hurt my feelings or affect our marriage to my husband, I encourage him to do the same. Communication and understanding the concerns and feelings of your loved ones is important to sustain trust and a healthy marriage. Men can be a little insensitive so it's good we tell them else they think it's okay to do so. Arr bo, how we survivie these 12 years of marriage?

jal

sigh, even though she asks them out, most of the time they wont go. mother in law is that kinda person where if her son never goes then she wont go. Yest that woman had a birthday celebration at east coast, alrdy from last week she sms hubby inviting him and mother in law only. But cos hubby is working so he did not go. Replied her back not going, so on saturday nite, mother in law called that woman saying she wont be going cos hubby not going and still ask that woman to come look for mother in law cos she bought a present for her.... I hear alrdy damn pissed, nvm.

Next thing i heard from the conversation, that woman even told mother in law that if she want to go, she can come fetch her..... WTF!!!!!!

why dont she even invite her own mother in law? why must come disturb mine and cause unnecessary negative feelings?
F*** up BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jal

do you really think you can live with it? if can then by all means tell yourself its nothing and dont think too much but i doubt most woman can take it. talk to your hubby bout it and see what he can do with it? i dont know if he can but my hubby once said 'he wont do anything that makes family unhappy cos nothing is more impt than his family thus not worth risking his family for anything'. so as long as i dont like it, he will delete the female's contact number and then never to contact them again. he did it a few times though they are nothing near to what you experience. i just simply dont like woman in his life except his family and relatives of cos lol. NO WOMEN! he knows me before we are married thus bo bian? im THAT sensitive to such things hehe
Heh heh... Frankly speaking, me TOO!!! I also dun like it when I see contact numbers of other women inside my hubby's hp. I told him to delete his ex-colleagues' number since he has already left the company but he tells me firmly no. What if next time he needs their help? Ya, what kind of stupid help? Feel like deleting them myself secretly!!! :001_302::001_302::001_302:

apollo

Heh heh... Frankly speaking, me TOO!!! I also dont like it when I see contact numbers of other women inside my hubby's hp. I told him to delete his ex-colleagues' number since he has already left the company but he tells me firmly no. What if next time he needs their help? Ya, what kind of stupid help? Feel like deleting them myself secretly!!! :001_302::001_302::001_302:
haha... lucky my hubby same as annie's.. i also belong to 'petty' wife club... before my hubby works for fil, he works outside and got a female malay colleague always address him as 'sayang' which i felt very pissed! he told me she also address the other colleagues as 'sayang' but i told him he is DIFFERENT! He has a wife while his other colleagues dont have... ...he even told me that lady very tomboy he wont like her... but who knows? when a woman wanna seduce a man, anything can happen!

after that dont know why, the malay lady didnt address him as 'sayang' in sms but once i saw his hp inbox she address him as 'darling'! WTF! i had a huge quarrel with hubby. told him i dont lik anyone to address him this way. they can just address him by his name!

even till now, i will still tease him "so where's ur sayang??? nv sms u alrdy ah?"

annie

wah jal u very violent.. wanna kill ppl liao lol.

anyway.. i dun tell him to delete. in fact, i never did. he volunteer himself de.. i believe women should not ask men to do such thing cos somehow it reflect badly on us. but must DO something to make them volunteer to do it whahahaha. wicked woman...:shyxxx:

apollo

wah jal you very violent.. wanna kill ppl lol.

anyway.. i dont tell him to delete. in fact, i never did. he volunteer himself .. i believe women should not ask men to do such thing cos somehow it reflect badly on us. but must DO something to make them volunteer to do it whahahaha. wicked woman...:shyxxx:
YUP! use some tactics to make them delete willingly!! haha!!

autumn82

YUP! use some tactics to make them delete willingly!! haha!!
I will just jokingly ask my DH while browsing his mobile, who is this huh... who is that huh... Still need contact?? Need for what? Don't need delete lohhh... Wait take up space... :p Wahahahahha.

apollo

I will just jokingly ask my dear husband while browsing his mobile, who is this huh... who is that huh... Still need contact?? Need for what? dont't need delete lohhh... Wait take up space... :p Wahahahahha.
okay i now go try try see useful anot~:001_302:

autumn82

okay i now go try try see useful anot~:001_302:
:tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:Then if he say maybe next time need help from who who.. I will say ok loh... Then next round, ask aGain.. But quickly delete then say, "oops..sorry, i deleted liaooo.. U say faster loh next time.. " Wahahahah

Spiralng

I think that's not too bad, but I am sure you will reconsider if you and your ex is married? If my mother in law wants to go, she can go for all she wants, my hubby will stay, otherwise, bring me along. It is important that my presence is known to that woman.

To treat your mother in law and spend more time with her sounds good since this is a way to improve the relationship with your mother in law. But the mother in law cannot use this to compare between daughter in law and that woman

I will voice out anything if that will hurt my feelings or affect our marriage to my husband, I encourage him to do the same. Communication and understanding the concerns and feelings of your loved ones is important to sustain trust and a healthy marriage. Men can be a little insensitive so it's good we tell them else they think it's okay to do so. Arr bo, how we survivie these 12 years of marriage?
Ehhh...actually at that time, i am not married yet my ex mum can actually tell me she dun hv the fortune to hv me as her DIL so she hope i can find a better man than her son. Hee..hee...after i got married, still buy contact her till now i hv 3 kids still keep in touch but not to the extreme of buying her gifts now.

F*** up BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAH....Jal.....u so fierce i scare leh.....I confess i hv no ill intention or motive for buying gifts for my ex bf mum...so dun kill me hor.....i am a gd girl....:err:

I had the same experience like annie when I just started dating my hubby... One lucky difference is that my MIL don't like the ex-gf... She just kept calling whenever she needs certain help from my hubby like 'borrow' $$ (cos she nvr return!) First time i heard from hubby was borrow $500 cos starting on a new job... I damn buay song already knowing the fact that she's taking advantage... But just started our relationship so don't wish to interfer so much first... Shortly she called again saying need to buy cosmetics have to borrow another $300, I voiced out and stopped hubby from lending her... Luckily my hubby did listened and simply told her I, the present gf then, don't allow! I took hold of the situation and talked to mu hubby abt the negative feelings I had of this ex-gf of his... He accepted given the fact that he cared abt me and simply told her to stop calling him... Few months later, she called again asking my hubby to help her get sleeping pills! I damn tu lan... More when my hubby talked nicely to her that he can't help her... Immediately I created a big hooha n lasted abt 2 to 3 days... Hubby cannot take it and finally we thrashed things out then... He called the ex-gf infront of me, screamed at her asking her not to call him again cos the wife really don't like! Both of us went on to change mobile numbers after that...

Sorry Annie for the long story but just wana say that hubby plays an important role when these things happen... I agree with most mummies here that you should let your hubby knows how you feel abt the whole 'funny' relationship. I mean a real serious conversation if it's affecting you a lot... I oso agree with Regina (if I'm not wrong) that you shouldn't approach the woman directly yourself as it will only reflect you as being petty, unreasonable and jealous of the woman while she takes all the credits again...

Spiralng

I had the same experience like annie when I just started dating my hubby... One lucky difference is that my mother in law dont't like the ex-gf... She just kept calling whenever she needs certain help from my hubby like 'borrow' $$ (cos she never return!) First time i heard from hubby was borrow $500 cos starting on a new job... I damn buay song already knowing the fact that she's taking advantage... But just started our relationship so dont't wish to interfer so much first... Shortly she called again saying need to buy cosmetics have to borrow another $300, I voiced out and stopped hubby from lending her... Luckily my hubby did listened and simply told her I, the present gf then, dont't allow! I took hold of the situation and talked to mu hubby about the negative feelings I had of this ex-gf of his... He accepted given the fact that he cared about me and simply told her to stop calling him... Few months later, she called again asking my hubby to help her get sleeping pills! I damn tu lan... More when my hubby talked nicely to her that he can't help her... Immediately I created a big hooha and lasted about 2 to 3 days... Hubby cannot take it and finally we thrashed things out then... He called the ex-gf infront of me, screamed at her asking her not to call him again cos the wife really dont't like! Both of us went on to change mobile numbers after that...

Sorry Annie for the long story but just want to say that hubby plays an important role when these things happen... I agree with most mummies here that you should let your hubby knows how you feel about the whole 'funny' relationship. I mean a real serious conversation if it's affecting you a lot... I also agree with Regina (if I'm not wrong) that you shouldn't approach the woman directly yourself as it will only reflect you as being petty, unreasonable and jealous of the woman while she takes all the credits again...
this shows that your hubby really lobes u deep deep...:Dancing_tongue:

Ting

haha, bf also the same.
he will auto go del ppl from his FB n mobile if im not happy.
just need to say: who's she? why must add her?
then he will tell me: she is so&so, not impt! okok, i del her now.
wahahahahah!

but when my guy frens (say sec sch frens) add me on FB, he ask me who, i just say: my fren.
wahahahah!!
btu he knows, i dun bother with such ppl so he just ask for the sake of it. hehe.