How young to enrol your child for playgroup

iwan2noe

Hi Mummies & daddies,

I am a 1st time mum and my gal is about 7 mths old. Pardon me if you find me too anxious(a.ka. Kiasu) I would like to find out how old was ur child when you enrol them in playgroup?

Is it when theyn hit 1 yo or beyond.. Pls advise..
And I am staying in CCK area and seeking a good and affordable playgroup for my gal.. Would be gd if the playgroup is academically focus than one that always allow her to play all the time...
best if they have a good systematic system of play and study :)

Hear from you soonest!

Thanks so much! =)

Mummy to Baby V

I believe that children learn fastest and easiest in the first 3 years, so we started attending Shichida (in KL, same system as S'pore) when son was 14 months old. We wanted to start at 10 months old but timing could not fit in. After 2 terms, I am very pleased with the methodology, my boy enjoys every class and has learnt a lot. We do home practice every day, which is recommended by the method.

Shichida Method is more than academics, it teaches parents how to show love to the child so that he can absorb input and be a well-behaved child. It also teaches us that a child should aim for success so that he can contribute to the society. I certainly recommend the method. :)