Husband problems

KylieJones

My husband is always blaming me that I didn't let him invest in cryptocurrency five years ago. I didn't let him because I was thinking that it is a waste of money, but now I understand that I was wrong.

JaneBower

Probably many people regret that they did not buy bitcoins about ten years ago. To be honest, I don't regret it at all, because cryptocurrency is like a phone for old people for me, I don't understand anything about it, so I don't get into this topic. However, I have been watching the progress of my friends who have been and are still engaged in cryptocurrency. Many of them were able to succeed in this business and immediately bought crypto real estate, and someone continues to accumulate a fortune and not spend their wealth. However, there are also those who have lost a lot of money on cryptocurrency, so the conclusion is, if you don't want to take risks, it's better not to buy cryptocurrency.

Littleshiba78

Not all crypto investments are wrong, simply the same applies to stock, bonds, trust, etf, etc. In life, you always take risk in a way or another. If nobody assume some risks, today we will not have air travel, Elon's star exploration project wont happen. Steve wont have Iphone launched, Alphabet wont have Google. Morgan family wont startup JPmorgan, not to mention bought Chase years down the road.