hw would u feel?

Last nite while watching the 7pm show, hubby ask me, did MIL boil me any tonics during my pregnancy? I say i forgotten lah and he mention NO rite?

then he think awhile & say it muz be I say wrong things/tok w/o thinking to my MIL so she gt angry... ...WAT F***?? I told him, stop lah, alredy over, no need to bring it up, if nt MIL might think is me who raise this issue up... ...lucky she nt staying with us.

She gt angry wif my husband abt table arrangement on our wedding nite, then quarrel infront of me soon after our wedding nite...so this is CORRECT? & told me, no need to go for pregnancy check up as if this child is urs, it will be if nt mean to be urs, it wont? I even try to console her after tat. bt upon hearing tat sentence in bold, i LOST my respect to her totally.

We discover that i am pregnant 2 nites b4 our actual day, she dun sound happy at all... ...I dun care abt whether is she happy or nt bt y shld she say no need to go for pregnancy check up as if this child is urs, it will be if nt mean to be urs, it wont????

They all never communicate well, nt my fault n that whole nite most of my relatives are there and she keep nag nag & nag for no valid reasons...keep press my hubby for table ...my hubby last min then do his table arrangement so gt crop up abit, as some relatives say no ppl come in the end whiole family turn up so crop up lor... ...never help much while preparing also, only knw tell my hubby who is coming bt never tell him the numbers ...so he thinks aiya....tat day then say bah, since my side will hv some seats available.

haizzz....forget better...

Porukadotzu

Last nite while watching the 7pm show, hubby ask me, did MIL boil me any tonics during my pregnancy? I say i forgotten lah and he mention NO rite?

then he think awhile & say it muz be I say wrong things/tok w/o thinking to my MIL so she gt angry... ...WAT F***?? I told him, stop lah, alredy over, no need to bring it up, if nt MIL might think is me who raise this issue up... ...lucky she nt staying with us.

She gt angry wif my husband abt table arrangement on our wedding nite, then quarrel infront of me soon after our wedding nite...so this is CORRECT? & told me, no need to go for pregnancy check up as if this child is urs, it will be if nt mean to be urs, it wont? I even try to console her after tat. bt upon hearing tat sentence in bold, i LOST my respect to her totally.

We discover that i am pregnant 2 nites b4 our actual day, she dun sound happy at all... ...I dun care abt whether is she happy or nt bt y shld she say no need to go for pregnancy check up as if this child is urs, it will be if nt mean to be urs, it wont????

They all never communicate well, nt my fault n that whole nite most of my relatives are there and she keep nag nag & nag for no valid reasons...keep press my hubby for table ...my hubby last min then do his table arrangement so gt crop up abit, as some relatives say no ppl come in the end whiole family turn up so crop up lor... ...never help much while preparing also, only knw tell my hubby who is coming bt never tell him the numbers ...so he thinks aiya....tat day then say bah, since my side will hv some seats available.

haizzz....forget better...
according to your story, i hv the feeling that your mil was being unreasonable and too shortminded (sorry) but nevermind whatever she say or never do to you like boil tonics to you lah, you can do those things yourself too. Take it easy, just proceed with ur pregnancy and don't be bother bout her nag.

my MIL is a woman who never does any housework. So expecting her to cook tonics for me is like expecting a pig to fly. So I moved back to my house and get my mother to cook for me, if I were you I would just ignore her. The most impt thing is your baby now

my MIL is a woman who never does any housework. So expecting her to cook tonics for me is like expecting a pig to fly. So I moved back to my house and get my mother to cook for me, if I were you I would just ignore her. The most impt thing is your baby now

yes, i do agree...our kid is more impt...

i wanna juz forget abt everything, juz sometime cant forget this memory...

Porukadotzu

u're so funny.. :tlaugh:ur mil tat lazy??

btw i tink i saw you at the expo during the motherhood exhibition last time, i recognize your baby boy with the cute face, was he wearing bee outfit??

yea... just avoid to ur mil the best way. so you
are now still pregnant or already hv the bb?
me given birth liao ...is a gal...7mths old... ...:)

me only get to see her once a week, so every sat gt to heard her lah, bt better than staying together mah.:)

Last edited:

Porukadotzu

me given birth liao ...is a gal...7mths old... ...:)

me only get to see her once a week, so every sat gt to heard her lah, bt better than staying together mah.:)
good tat you didn't stay together with mil, tat way can reduce conflict.

some ppl are just not lucky enough and still staying with unreasonable mil. Tat one very headache.. and hubby would squeezed in between. hehe.

Re: hw would u feel? -updated 22june

good tat you didn't stay together with mil, tat way can reduce conflict.

some ppl are just not lucky enough and still staying with unreasonable mil. Tat one very headache.. and hubby would squeezed in between. hehe.

ya true, i am lucky, bt meeting them once a week can be a headache too, as i also gt 2 see my BB every wkn, so my hubby insist we shld go back to IL place every wkn, wen we go back,they will behave like they are fighting for her, they like to give my gal chocolates, salty food to eat... ... then keep bring her to see ppl eat... dun know y they like to do this, earlier on, they say dun let BB see adult eat, wait in future BB will hv habit of seeing ppl eat...bt in the end, every week, they are doing it. BB gt cough & phelgm still say give honey or pearl powder...anyone give ur BB pearl powder???

My hubby say dun give bt she insist & keep say & say, then y'dae i went down with her for grocery & i take the opportunity to say out, she take medicine ne is getting better, tat powder, we dun want to give dun knw,as dun knw if gt side effect anot... ..

She say she take alot and she also say take pearl powder good for complexion, hv fair complexion, bt wen i see her complexion ... ok only ...like no effect on her leh...WTF???

I give rice cereals, mil also gt things to comment...anyway, juz forget & forgive lah, she is concern abt tis granddaughter bah... keep telling me give mre cereals, dun care if she can anot, jus like wat she did to her sons, so no need to give milk bt BB cant take it wat can i do?

Last edited:

dek2k8

Alpha Male
Re: hw would u feel? -updated 22june

ya true, i am lucky, bt meeting them once a week can be a headache too, as i also gt 2 see my BB every wkn, so my hubby insist we shld go back to IL place every wkn, wen we go back,they will behave like they are fighting for her, they like to give my gal chocolates, salty food to eat... ... then keep bring her to see ppl eat... dun know y they like to do this, earlier on, they say dun let BB see adult eat, wait in future BB will hv habit of seeing ppl eat...bt in the end, every week, they are doing it. BB gt cough & phelgm still say give honey or pearl powder...anyone give ur BB pearl powder???

My hubby say dun give bt she insist & keep say & say, then y'dae i went down with her for grocery & i take the opportunity to say out, she take medicine ne is getting better, tat powder, we dun want to give dun knw,as dun knw if gt side effect anot... ..

She say she take alot and she also say take pearl powder good for complexion, hv fair complexion, bt wen i see her complexion ... ok only ...like no effect on her leh...WTF???

I give rice cereals, mil also gt things to comment...anyway, juz forget & forgive lah, she is concern abt tis granddaughter bah... keep telling me give mre cereals, dun care if she can anot, jus like wat she did to her sons, so no need to give milk bt BB cant take it wat can i do?
Take it easy,
This is our real world and life!