Hybrid? Mobile Diaper Changing Station on Stroller (Abiie stroller).

Sagilent

While shopping for stroller at ISETAN scott & Kiddy palace last week. We came across a new version (new species!?:elvis: ) of stroller --- abiie babydeck USA. (Abiie (Singapore) Official Website). The main feature caught our attention was the built-in diaper changing station underneath the seat. The system is very similar to the koala bear care diaper station we encountered on certain dept stores'.
Pretty cool!
My hubby & I love outdoor activities ( shopping !:001_302:) Currently we diaper change our 9 months old on the floor & bench using normal diaper mat and finding a perfect changign spot (clean & nobody is around) is extremely troublesome especially when he poop.
Anyone tries out Abiie stroller yet? Need Feedback ASAP... :Dancing_tongue:
We're quite interested except its' little pricey.

Attachments

KarenToa

Miine was a gift from a friend. I think she bought it at Kiddy Palace... It's pretty Apple -Lime Green one. What I like instantly was the shade. I think it's the best shade of all strollers I'd come across. A++. The shade can be adjusted 2 levels down & it practically becomes a UMBRELLA! Wah! It has 2 sunroofs / or windows (One on the ceiling like in a car and one right at the front). Kids are so lucky nowadays... I love the front window because my daughter can to see thru it during rainy day .... Of course, the best feature is the diaper platform (so called Baby-deck)... interesting feature! We successfully diaper-changed her at shopping center, mrt station several times (one time at a food court!)... have yet to try on SBS bus ;-0. The shade is also a nice compliment to the diaper board because it drops down to cover her like a privacy shield. There is a book & magazine pouch at the back of the stroller not found in other brands, a Baby Emergency Identification Card attached to the back of the stroller. The weight is about ~9.5Kg. (nice) & this stroller can stand upright when folded. Finally, it comes with a nice colourful instruction manual. Although, there is a car seat adapter (attached to the basket), it's pretty useless to us!

Last edited:

Sagilent

hi Karen, just found your message today. I didn't check this forum for weeks ..sorry. We actually bought it last month & love it! Babydeck is the BEST gift for ALL Singaporean moms. For us changing diaper outdoor is not longer a problem. We find it pretty easy to operate it plus all time clean for our baby (especially when travel to JB) and now babydeck built-in platform has become almost part of our daily life until my baby is diaper free. We did a lot of research before finally pick this wonderful stroller. Also, The stroller is stable, it doesn't tip over easily like Maclaren stroller. We tested with handbag loaded with stuffs and even grocery and it remains stable!
We're extremely happy with it. Pixie, it's 329 !

p/s:image . :001_302: (not my kid!)

Attachments

Last edited:

Hidz

hullo.. yeah i came across this stroller from a flyer that was left on my friend's car. the showroom is at jurong. im just pretty concerned if we can use this for newborns. cos the pics and demos in youtube all seem to show babies more than about 3mths old. altho so far i've come across more raves than rants over this new stroller. i'm torn between peg perego, abiie & combi. havent had the time yet to check this stroller out in person yet tho.. of course, one cons is that baby can only face outwards.. :p

what do you mommies reckon? would appreciate your input! ;)

pixie

Thanks heap for the image and price update. Appreciate your input, Sagilent!

hi Karen, just found your message today. I didn't check this forum for weeks ..sorry. We actually bought it last month & love it! Babydeck is the BEST gift for ALL Singaporean moms. For us changing diaper outdoor is not longer a problem. We find it pretty easy to operate it plus all time clean for our baby (especially when travel to JB) and now babydeck built-in platform has become almost part of our daily life until my baby is diaper free. We did a lot of research before finally pick this wonderful stroller. Also, The stroller is stable, it doesn't tip over easily like Maclaren stroller. We tested with handbag loaded with stuffs and even grocery and it remains stable!
We're extremely happy with it. Pixie, it's 329 !

p/s:image . :001_302: (not my kid!)

Eliza

Anyone still interested in the Abiie Stroller? Not that I'm selling but ISETAN Katong (Parkway Parade) is selling it at $189 now and I just bought one today! It really is steal! =)
I thought it was some cheapo brand but it look sturdy so I bought it for my rather tall 3 year old boy whom has out grown his Combi and Mclaren stroller (it's from 6month to 4 years old). But in fact, it turned out rather good stroller in the USA compare with the expensive bugaboo bee except it is slightly heavier than bugaboo but lighter than Mclaren stroller. =)