I 1 2 TTC, but hubs says no

Hi to all.

Just want to share my feelings (bcos I Duno who else to talk to bout it)

I am turning 28 tis yr and into my 2nd marriage. had my only child when I was 19. But divorced due to some reasons. Married my current hubs 2yrs back.

I have always brought up the topic of TTC as I always wanted another child and for my gal to have a company. But his answer is always 'not nw. Not nw. 5yrs later or mayb later than tt'

Wat he doesn't and refuse to believe in is tt 5yrs later, my body probably won't be able to conceive as easily as it would now. Besides, by the time 5yrs is here, I would be 33 and I would not have the energy to hv another 1.

Our convo always ends up with him falling asleep, diverting topic and me silently sobbing away.

1 more pressure comes with my mother in law. She always ask me when I will be pregnant, when can I give her another grandchild. Wat she doesn't noe is tt, I want 1 so bad, but her son doesn't want. She thought that I am the one who doesn't want it. And hub always avoid her when she brings up the topic.

2yrs back I was scheduled for keyhole surgery for ovarian cyst. and my gynae found out I had 1 blocked fallopian tube and she helped me unblocked it. She told me after tis my chances of conceiving should be higher. she made me so happy and so hopeful. But till date, my menses is always screwed up. its Nv on time.

Every month I will purposely plan on the high chance of conceiving week to TTC. and every month, my hope turns into ashes.

Any other mummies having the same trouble as me?

Dr Sii

Hi there. Sounds like you have been through a lot of stress and anxiety trying to sort this out.
I think you, your husband and your mother-in-law should sit down and have a proper talk regarding this issue to clear up any misunderstanding.
You may also want to consult a doctor for your irregular menses, to get an assessment and advice, or treatment if necessary. It can be extremely tricky to plan for a child if your menses are irregular.
Take care and keep going.