I am depress dont know what should i do

Honeyhoney

My that hubby of mine after our qurral .. he beaten me and had been going back parents house.. he throwing away our wedding rings.. pack all his belonging... didnt take our house key and left until now almost a month ... shall i consider it silent war .... cos i nv msg him and he neither msg me ... i totally dont know what he doing and what he wants as from he had quit his job and from the day he left still haven find a job yet... i totally dont know his wherabout everyday ....
every night of mine is crying till i sleep the quietness is my fear .... some people tell me wait he call / msg me first .. ask me dont go find him ... my heart is also telling me this way is better.. cos i know he wont pick my call too.. but dont know his wherabout is kinda werid am i abnormal to think that way...? I dont know this will till how many months or shall i divorce .. cos he got family volience ... im so sad.............

Last edited:

pixie

Question – what do you want? Don’t listen to what people tell you. Go with your gut-feeling.
Do you still want to salvage your marriage? Do you still care for him?
It is indeed wrong that he laid hands on you but as you have said, he has quitted his job and since then he has yet to secure another one. Perhaps he is really worried what if he can’t provide you the basic things that a husband should and hence, didn’t pick up the phone and ring you.
Perhaps, he is still mad that when he is going through this difficult time in his life, you as his wife had a fight with him.

For whatever reasons, if you still loves him, care for him, wants to save your marriage, just give him a call. If he refuses to pick up the phone, just sent him an SMS and said that it has been a month, both of you should sit down and sort things out together and you loves him. In a relationship, face value isn’t that important – it doesn’t matter who makes the first move.

Go on with the cold war if you want to see your marriage end.

I wish you best of luck and hope both of you could work out something together.

Honeyhoney

hi pixie .. our big problem is also communciate fail .. the more we talk the more we wil end up qurral .. he always insist his right pushing all the faults on me only .. everytime we qurral is always me who make the first move but he never appreicate of what i did .. yes we can qurral but not everytime he cant control his anger he pushes me around .. and whenever he like he pack up and go.. now only two of us he behaviour that already.. what will happen in future?? He makes me feel that one day he will leave this house and throw me and kids down here .. this is also why i dont feel like callin him .. i dont know its a good thing for me to save this marriage a not.. i love him but now i dont know how to love ....

simon73

Hello , does yr husband behave in this way before you married to him and is this the first time he laid his hand on you. try speak to some of your close friends or siblings. Very sad to see many relationships are falling apart...:(

lynnettetanilin

Will ur in laws or parents be of any help, maybe they can help talk to him?? Is there someone he respects n looks up to then he will be open to listening to that person's advice?

Honeyhoney

Hello , does yr husband behave in this way before you married to him and is this the first time he laid his hand on you. try speak to some of your close friends or siblings. Very sad to see many relationships are falling apart...:(
before married , of course he not like that .. if i know like that i will not married. Not the first time he laid his hand on me .. he will do that when he cant control his anger ... he throw away my pretty clothes thngs that i care .... i find physical hurt and emotional hurt ... very tiring .. unmeaningful to become husband and wife......

Last edited:

Honeyhoney

Will ur in laws or parents be of any help, maybe they can help talk to him?? Is there someone he respects n looks up to then he will be open to listening to that person's advice?
i dont think so , he even throw thing to hit on me even when his parents are standing beside him ... but they didn say anything ... if his parents can help talk to him .. he be back home / call me by now .... now then i find that his family value is this way .... i still wonder should i divorce a not ...

his parents also dont like you is it? If not, they will surely persuade him to come back to you. But if they dont really like you, then most likely they wont help u and support him instead

i dont think so , he even throw thing to hit on me even when his parents are standing beside him ... but they didn say anything ... if his parents can help talk to him .. he be back home / call me by now .... now then i find that his family value is this way .... i still wonder should i divorce a not ...

AstroDad

Perhaps it will be good if you can seek help from a counsellor. I believe violence cannot solve any problem and has no place in a family. Do you have any kids? Imagine the kids seeing both parents or one parent hitting the other. It may leave a scar on them emotionally. Therefore, seek professional help as soon as possible.

MrZQ

[HR][/HR]No matter what happen, guys are NOT suppose to beat woman. I seriously think you should consider leaving this type of guy.