I am new to this forum

Ignatius

Hi! This is the first time I sign up for motherhood forum even though I have 4 children. My eldest child is Grade 5, youngest is 2 years old. Recently I am very unhappy with my 2 years old's preschool. Genevieve's Tot at Goldhill Centre. I regret that I did not check with anyone and signed up the course in a rush. I lost $1000 for 2 months deposit. This school has very tough withdrawal policy even though they have explained to me before I signed up. I have blind trust and faith that this school is good. I really thought that this is the dumbest act in my life. If you are interested to know more about this school, I am happy to share.

xue

Hi! This is the first time I sign up for motherhood forum even though I have 4 children. My eldest child is Grade 5, youngest is 2 years old. Recently I am very unhappy with my 2 years old's preschool. Genevieve's Tot at Goldhill Centre. I regret that I did not check with anyone and signed up the course in a rush. I lost $1000 for 2 months deposit. This school has very tough withdrawal policy even though they have explained to me before I signed up. I have blind trust and faith that this school is good. I really thought that this is the dumbest act in my life. If you are interested to know more about this school, I am happy to share.
hi and welcome here..im new here too..anyway wat happen wif dat skool? im quite interested to noe too..:001_302:

myangela

Hello n welcome. I'm oso new to this forum..:tlaugh: