I feel so lonely & depress everyday. Suicide thoughts keep flashing in my minds...

woofy55

Re: I feel so lonely & depress everyday. Suicide thoughts keep flashing in my minds..

ya pple.. pls dont't try to commit suicide. it really leaves an impact to your family members thru their living years. my aunty jump down from our block when i was only about 5-6 yrs old. i rmber before she go out of my house, she tell me that she's going to throw away an old chair.. and not to tell my mom. Gong gong i was cos was still young, i told her okay. she kept coming back to the door and tell me to be good and say good bye to me.. and i also gong gong say good bye to her.. shortly - i dont't know how long later, we heard a very very loud thump. my bro who was 4 yrs my snr go and check out what's the sound.. and realise our aunty jumped and told my mom. my mom rushed down and i also gong gong follow her down. when i saw my aunty lying down there, i am stunned cos i saw my mom screaming and she was motionless, her skin was teared.. i dont't rmber seeing blood thou. At that young age, i actually rmber blaming myself for letting my aunty go and throw the chair and why didnt i tell my mom and I also blame her - why am i the last person she talk to. :(

I only start talking about my aunty suicide with my brother/father about 10yrs ago. And prior to that.. i always have nightmares that people are jumping off buildings in front of me - one after another. Apparently, she took our chair and went up to the highest floor to jump down and she's having some problem with her husband - living behind my cousin who was merely 3 yrs old then. It's still a ban topic with my mom and her maternal side relatives. This incident causes my mom and granny and aunties to go into depression and my mom start drinking excessively. My bros and i become the victims of being hit. I was always afraid when I reach home and see something wrong with her eyes and all the while, we are living in fear.. in fear also that my mom will jump. i also rmber going in and out of the IMH cos visit my another aunty and i saw another aunty banging her head onto mirror and shattered it... etc.. I would always look up the sky and always ask my aunty why she wanna die - causing so much misery to the rest of us!!?? I actually hate her a lot... then.

my point is.. i am now 32 yrs old - i can still rmber clearly what i see and experience after so many years. I dont't hate my aunty now but i still feel one must be responsible, dont't make such an impact to your love ones.

Last edited:

apollo

Re: I feel so lonely & depress everyday. Suicide thoughts keep flashing in my minds..

ya pple.. pls dont't try to commit suicide. it really leaves an impact to your family members thru their living years. my aunty jump down from our block when i was only about 5-6 yrs old. i rmber before she go out of my house, she tell me that she's going to throw away an old chair.. and not to tell my mom. Gong gong i was cos was still young, i told her okay. she kept coming back to the door and tell me to be good and say good bye to me.. and i also gong gong say good bye to her.. shortly - i dont't know how long later, we heard a very very loud thump. my bro who was 4 yrs my snr go and check out what's the sound.. and realise our aunty jumped and told my mom. my mom rushed down and i also gong gong follow her down. when i saw my aunty lying down there, i am stunned cos i saw my mom screaming and she was motionless, her skin was teared.. i dont't rmber seeing blood thou. At that young age, i actually rmber blaming myself for letting my aunty go and throw the chair and why didnt i tell my mom and I also blame her - why am i the last person she talk to. :(

I only start talking about my aunty suicide with my brother/father about 10yrs ago. And prior to that.. i always have nightmares that people are jumping off buildings in front of me - one after another. Apparently, she took our chair and went up to the highest floor to jump down and she's having some problem with her husband - living behind my cousin who was merely 3 yrs old then. It's still a ban topic with my mom and her maternal side relatives. This incident causes my mom and granny and aunties to go into depression and my mom start drinking excessively. My bros and i become the victims of being hit. I was always afraid when I reach home and see something wrong with her eyes and all the while, we are living in fear.. in fear also that my mom will jump. i also rmber going in and out of the IMH cos visit my another aunty and i saw another aunty banging her head onto mirror and shattered it... etc.. I would always look up the sky and always ask my aunty why she wanna die - causing so much misery to the rest of us!!?? I actually hate her a lot... then.

my point is.. i am now 32 yrs old - i can still rmber clearly what i see and experience after so many years. I dont't hate my aunty now but i still feel one must be responsible, dont't make such an impact to your love ones.
Sayang sayang you.... =)

i agreed with u... by commit suicide, u just died but leaving people who loves you to suffer emotionally...

Ting

if your marriages are facing difficulties, or u r feeling sucidal, see a counsellor.
it will help.
talk to your frens/families.
its not the end of the world, tmr will be a better day. :)

woofy55

if your marriages are facing difficulties, or you are feeling sucidal, see a counsellor.
it will help.
talk to your friends/families.
its not the end of the world, tomorrow will be a better day. :)
ya, i agree....

ya, i agree....

Can NEVER be better to speak out.

It's really bad to harbour hard feelings.

If need to cry out.. do let the tears flow.

It will sure make you feel better.

FULLY agree to speak and confide to the professional and people whom you are comfortable to confide in.

The professional can provide you with some workable directions and as for your dear ones... can provide you the comfort and love that you need. They can give you the strength.

Take care!

Just

you also can try out a religious group where you will get lots of support..

AL mummy

Hi

I believe marriage have to manage like managing your own bussiness. but how to do? we all need to learn & listen or advise. If without proper manage your marriage, end up both party suffered and kid also they are innocent.

How to love your partner & your family? let's start to listen.... come & join the marriage workshop " I CHOOSE US" on 24 Sept 11 & 8 Oct 11:Dancing_wub:
https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B9gKZ_uWYK9_MTUzZmE3MGEtYTA0Yi00MTFkLWJjMmUtMDg3ZmM0MDE1ZGI4&hl=en_US

Jess828

Stay strong...focus on positive thoughts. On the things that made you laugh in earlier years. Doing silly things can be fun and therapeutic. If you want love, start giving love, and see how the energies in your life dramatically start to change. Be strong, be careful, and let your hair down once in a while. Having a job can also give you some sort of structure and routine, and that could keep the loneliness at bay and give you some form of purpose in life. Take care love, God Bless. xx

linuspine

I knew my wife during school and she is 21 years old n 1 24 years. she graduate and start wrk in age of 21 and i in poly year 3 in 2006 april. we ROM in 2007 dec and done our customary in 2009 march. we got our first BB in 2010 May and second in 2011 Dec. we shifted to our new house in 2010 Dec. I din gone crazy also.. lol.. i njoy the process rather than suffer it...

I'm considered a young mummy, got married at 20 yrs old, gave birth to my son when I was 21. Knew my Hubby thru work related... got together a year later. So many things happen in between this 2 yrs. I'm so depress...having suicidal thoughts everyday... I'M miserable... I suffer from pre pregancy & post pregnancy depression before... My son is 18 mths, Hubby works everyday for long hours. We r living with my patents at the moment... Everything is driving me nuts...
Post blues are common, when I had it, tempers flare, always feeling very stressful, always suspicious, always feel like crying, always feel I was left alone, can't focus ob the things I do, little bit of things he did also irritate me, always imagine things......
Dont ever, never stay at home, you must go to work. This is the only solution. Don't waste your money with the psychiatrist and anyhow take antidepressants, tats the most they can do. Tried prozac, effeczor, zoloft ended miserably with insomnia, weight loss and nausea. Just get a few friends to support you and assure him of your working environment, just go before the blues take over at the extreme, once you load your brain sufficiently, depend on individuals, it will auto go away permanently

carolinaw

so we mummies have to stay strong and think more nice thing, cute baby, dear hubby, a happy family. And in life there are so many beautiful and positive things preparing for us. Why you choose suicide? Quit you bad thoughts. You are so young, and think about that your parents will be heartbroken if you suicide. Is it possible you go back to work?

Ekari

Start focusing on more positive aspect of life ... you'll feel much better