I jus need to voice out

Wonderwhy

I dun mind to say out my prob in my heart at here... cos i really need to voice out if nt i keep thinking of it n start to drop tears.... maybe i dunno how to "see open"(in chinese)

this wk on mon, i went undergo a surgery and after surgery i wake up after a slp. I feel very painful in the part tat i hv done and cry cos it so much painful than giving birth...... at tat time my mil acc me as my hubby cant tk leave to acc me. :( than after out fr op, i hv fever 39.8degree...at tat time i was vey very scare...cos mil dunno to console me n i cry cry cry.... cos im worry of my two small kid with my mum... so was advice stay in hosiptal,n doc advice stay til fri but i refuse due to too high in the bill le... so i discharge yest noon... during the stay in hos nobody in my family cm visit me... (i dun blame my mum n mil as they look after my kid)but y other of my family mem like my sis,gugu,bil,fil..... dun even bother cm n even ask????? Am i worse than outsider????

Saw those patient wit alot of ppl visit but im the one who so lonely alone n everyday nd injection (stop fever to be bk again) till now im bk, everyday still nd the nurse be here 2-3time aday to inject for me...

Im really disappointed cos everyone say they nt free.. but i heard fr someone n found out myself with it nt true... true is tat they dun treat me as family mem,....so they dun bother... how sad am i?

lis

hie der..can i ask u..wot op did u went for..? sorie to ask..but i'm relli curious..it's ok iv u dun wanna tell me..btw,i hope u'll stay strong for ur kids..dun bother bout how others feel bout u..u live for ur kids n hubby..!! tat's ol..take care babe..!! :Dancing_tongue:

maMaSan

Wonderwhy, where are you at? I come and visit you :) Can pm me if u wan, I'll bring books and things for you to read so you won't feel so bored too!

Hugs, could it be that your family members feel like they want you to rest more?

hi WonderWhy.. pls look at the bright side k.. tink postive darling.. mayb ur family members jus wan u to hv more rest, for u to regain ur strength.. now darling.. u take care n dun tink too much k... u can pm me if u need to chat... take care n i pray for ur speedy recovery...

eelynn

Hi wonderwhy, how r u feeling nw? sori, i didnt manage to call u bk coz my baby in hospital n needs full care....

tiziana

hey wonderwhy. Don't worry too much ya? Im sure your family do love you & you are sure to be important to them. For now, rest well & recover fast then you can see your lovely kids alr.

I believe you kids means more than anything else in this world to you. Smile. You are not alone. We mummies are here if you need someone to talk to ok?