i just need a listening ear.

Hi missy melody,

It good to have someone in the same shoe as you and know how you feel. I was treated very badly too. but I keep telling myself to tahan. But I really cannot tahan. and with our peanuts income it impossible to buy a resales now. I'm at lose. I really hate myself for loving him. I just want him to tell me. Don't worry I will get us out here soon. tat all. I will help him to do whatever I can to get a house even if he told me don't worry. He nv understand my feeling staying at home with 2 young kids and have to face 9 black face everyday. He think by locking myself in the room I wouldn't be bully. But how?
My daughter always ask me y I lock them in the room and doesn't let her go out. she can only go out to use the bath room. And if my youngest in laws he will beat my daughter for fun. he will slam her and make her cry and as a mum I cannot do anything. I was so frustated. I hate myself so much tat I want to kill myself. I hate his whole family. Btw.. I'm dealing with not just father and mother in law. I dealing with his sibling too. total 13 of us staying in a 3 room flat.... and all of them exclue my husband hate us to core.
Well I locked my kids in the room too because her naughty cousin loves hitting her n scolding her.. I got so frustrated that I yelled at him and dragged him to my daughter n make him apologize.. Since then, he don't dare to hit her because I'm too fierce n will protect my kids when they are bullied..

xiaodaisy

my mom applied for hers last yr mid oct , she got it on last yr dec ..

she's more kiasu , so she went abt 1 - 2 times per wk .. the ppl there maybe felt she's really in need of flat so they gave her tat fast and she's not fussy on location

i donno if it works 100% by keep going down but feel its rather effective cos seeing MP , we only recieve the letter fm HDB 2wks later to state they recieved the letter fm MP but (tons of reasons) so regret to inform u that u have to still wait .. etc etc etc

those rooms tat HDB offers are expensive also , outside rooms are the same .. esp wen its a couple with 2 kid ..

or rather to say , kinda impossible unless u rent the whole unit ..

waka

my mom applied for hers last yr mid oct , she got it on last yr dec ..

she's more kiasu , so she went abt 1 - 2 times per wk .. the ppl there maybe felt she's really in need of flat so they gave her tat fast and she's not fussy on location

i donno if it works 100% by keep going down but feel its rather effective cos seeing MP , we only recieve the letter fm HDB 2wks later to state they recieved the letter fm MP but (tons of reasons) so regret to inform u that u have to still wait .. etc etc etc

those rooms tat HDB offers are expensive also , outside rooms are the same .. esp wen its a couple with 2 kid ..

or rather to say , kinda impossible unless u rent the whole unit ..
Wow tat was fast. what to say and wat did ur mum do when she go over there? and it only a.few month she get a house already? I also not chose in location.

xiaodaisy

Wow tat was fast. what to say and wat did ur mum do when she go over there? and it only a.few month she get a house already? I also not chose in location.
she went there to get the Q number den wen the turn to see the ppl there , she told them she need a place to stay urgently cos she dont have a place of her own

she just repeat the same thing there everytime, sometimes saying until she cry .. maybe the ppl bth her going so often n they give her tat fast

previously , my grandfather got it very fast either , which was less den 3 mths too .. he got a 1rm flat in toa payoh

as he's free , he also tend to go so often every wk .. for myself i waited for 3yrs

tats why i feel , it might rly works wen keep going down HDB .. =)

xiaodaisy

she went there to get the Q number den wen the turn to see the ppl there , she told them she need a place to stay urgently cos she dont have a place of her own

she just repeat the same thing there everytime, sometimes saying until she cry .. maybe the ppl bth her going so often n they give her tat fast

previously , my grandfather got it very fast either , which was less den 3 mths too .. he got a 1rm flat in toa payoh

as he's free , he also tend to go so often every wk .. for myself i waited for 3yrs

waka

Wow how come yours so long? I don mind gg down if I can get it fast.

xiaodaisy

cos all i did was just purely wait for HDB to get back to me when they have flat for me .. tats why my mom have been nagging me to go down cos she say cfm got use .. lol

i guess it rly works somehow , just keep on going at least once a wk ,thus they know how helpless u are..

xiaodaisy

oh ! to add on , my hubby did went MP almost every yr for the past 1yr and we still waiting HDB everytime cos the letter come is only

''sorry to inform u , we have no empty place currently etc etc etc'

Last edited:
my friend also lock herself and her daughter in the room, for 3 years she have to face her 2 brother in law craziness ( 1 always in out jail due to drug usage ), another 1 siao one, and her siao MIL who always stand outside her door and scold vulgar to her daughter, 3 years, finally she moved out with her new flat, everyday quarrel with hubby cos angry and don't trust and frustrated, end up move in new flat coming a yr only going divorce.. very sad.. i feel sad for her too..

since pay below 1500, high chance to get, but the thing is might need to wait very long unless u got very very good reasons, if u need help to go down hdb always, let me know k, i can accompany u, maybe every thursday? i can get my aunt to follow to help us see babies while we go bang table! hahaha.

be happy, bring your kids out, send them to childcare/play ground, meet more mummies around your area to do meet ups around the play ground? let the kids play. don't stay at home if it makes u so unhappy, go back yr mum place then go back your place to sleep at night. sure there are ways.. don't make yourself so upset.. don't think of ending your life.. its not your fault. . its not what u want.. *hug*

waka

my friend also lock herself and her daughter in the room, for 3 years she have to face her 2 brother in law craziness ( 1 always in out jail due to drug usage ), another 1 siao one, and her siao MIL who always stand outside her door and scold vulgar to her daughter, 3 years, finally she moved out with her new flat, everyday quarrel with hubby cos angry and don't trust and frustrated, end up move in new flat coming a yr only going divorce.. very sad.. i feel sad for her too..

since pay below 1500, high chance to get, but the thing is might need to wait very long unless u got very very good reasons, if u need help to go down hdb always, let me know k, i can accompany u, maybe every thursday? i can get my aunt to follow to help us see babies while we go bang table! hahaha.

be happy, bring your kids out, send them to childcare/play ground, meet more mummies around your area to do meet ups around the play ground? let the kids play. don't stay at home if it makes u so unhappy, go back yr mum place then go back your place to sleep at night. sure there are ways.. don't make yourself so upset.. don't think of ending your life.. its not your fault. . its not what u want.. *hug*
My elderest daughter is in the pre school now... only left me and my younger one everyday for 3 hours. Sure I greatly appreciate your help to go down bang their table. rather I suffer here alone. I give myself until end of this week. if o still don hear reply, yes I'm gg down to talk with them. really gg to snap liao... I can understand how ur friend feel living with crazy ppl. it felt wrost then staying with animal. thank a lot for willing to help. I'm staying at hougang. are u staying at tampines?

waka

oh ! to add on , my hubby did went MP almost every yr for the past 1yr and we still waiting HDB everytime cos the letter come is only

''sorry to inform u , we have no empty place currently etc etc etc'
So Mp also useless... how come singapore got this kind of dept. still say will put young family and old ppl first sound like bull shit to me.

xiaodaisy

So Mp also useless... how come singapore got this kind of dept. still say will put young family and old ppl first sound like bull shit to me.
the only way for MP to work fast is the mth before voting LOL !! typical !

agree with melody tat u should go out more often den staying in home , go to fren's hse is good too , let the kids play and u can chit chat to relive urself

now u have melody's help to look after ur 8mth baby , u can go bang their table alrdy ! lol

waka

the only way for MP to work fast is the mth before voting LOL !! typical !

agree with melody tat u should go out more often den staying in home , go to fren's hse is good too , let the kids play and u can chit chat to relive urself

now u have melody's help to look after ur 8mth baby , u can go bang their table alrdy ! lol

Abit hard for my gal to follow stranger coz they very shy. but accompany me go down hdb to give me courage is very good le.

Yes! I staying at tamp for now. Moving in end oct, I might be young lah. But I always go down bang table for my grant and loan last time at hdb. Lol. No worries we can exchange contact and go down tgt.. My bb oso stick to me like a glue.. Only turning 1yo next mth!!!

vigogo

Baby adoption

If you have already done an HSR or in the process of doing one, we can help you identify babies that fit your requirements. We will clear all legal procedures for the babies to enter Singapore and obtain all consents needed for the babies to be legally adopted in Singapore
- Pls contact us Baby adoption !!!

Wa, ur fren very poor thing leh...her child oso poor thing...haiz...

Waka, dun be so sad k? Everything also can solve de, must stay positive, at least for your kids. Most men are lidat de, they always leave things to the wife, in my case oso lidat, but coz of some reason, i cun get my own place too, even if i get one, i still got to live with my mil and bil -_- but at least they aren't crazy...so like i said, stay positive lor, there are always 2 sides to everything. :)

yah. must REN. for our kid(s). i hate my mil, till now i hate her, she make me quarrel with my hubby when i was very down, she make my life like hell although she claims she treat me VERY nice VERY good, in my mind was FU, was sleeping in the living room wit my bb and hubby, everything was put at the living room, her bird words was a lot daily, she works, i sweep floor , mop floor, do housework, have to wash her cups, she and her hubby uses 6 cups every morning, WTF?? then she can say why yr hair so many on the floor, u never sweep is it, wah u mop floor short cut one ah. blahblah, until i couldn't take it i told her my mum teach one, so my mum short cut lor. LOL. and i know she very unhappy already,more and more things happen i kept quiet until i BTH i move out. damn pissed off, stay there that coming half yr is really a torture, never felt so wei qu in my entire life.

waka

Wa, ur fren very poor thing leh...her child oso poor thing...haiz...

Waka, dun be so sad k? Everything also can solve de, must stay positive, at least for your kids. Most men are lidat de, they always leave things to the wife, in my case oso lidat, but coz of some reason, i cun get my own place too, even if i get one, i still got to live with my mil and bil -_- but at least they aren't crazy...so like i said, stay positive lor, there are always 2 sides to everything. :)
I'm not sad, just felt so frustated. And think how come this kind of ppl like tat one. be underdtanding abit la... if they only attack me nvm sia... anyway... let this be a lesson. Next time any friend or relative want to gt marry die die ask them apply hs first.hahaha

waka

yah. must REN. for our kid(s). i hate my mil, till now i hate her, she make me quarrel with my hubby when i was very down, she make my life like hell although she claims she treat me VERY nice VERY good, in my mind was FU, was sleeping in the living room wit my bb and hubby, everything was put at the living room, her bird words was a lot daily, she works, i sweep floor , mop floor, do housework, have to wash her cups, she and her hubby uses 6 cups every morning, WTF?? then she can say why yr hair so many on the floor, u never sweep is it, wah u mop floor short cut one ah. blahblah, until i couldn't take it i told her my mum teach one, so my mum short cut lor. LOL. and i know she very unhappy already,more and more things happen i kept quiet until i BTH i move out. damn pissed off, stay there that coming half yr is really a torture, never felt so wei qu in my entire life.
No wonder ur mil got so much energy to make u. coz she drink 5 cup of coffee in the morning... wahaha..btw need ur help to read a letter let me know when u are free.

u wanna meet or u wanna email me? u sms me k. hahahaha. sorry lor, she drinks dunno how many coffee, then 2 types of tea, sometimes i find that she's crazy. LOL