i luv ya, mummy..

mskathy

hi everybody,

i'm a new mummy.. gg to have my bb in 6weeks x.. @ the same time.. struggling to spend the remaining x which i have with my beloved mother. she has been diagnose with stomach cancer (advance stage) 3mths before my wedding. Doc told us tat we might left with 3mths..

Her wish is to have a grandchildren. God answered my prayers.. and soon after my wedding i'm pregnant. But things are not looking well now. doc has told us that she did extremely well.. and we had been able .. she told me she might not be able to wait till tat day.. i'm feeling depressed.. sometimes i feel bad towards my bb cos i know my emotions does effect her in some way.. but i cant help but feel sad... I'm praying and hope that god can see my mum thru.. to let her see the bb.. i hope that this will help her to pull thru.. i love ya.. mummy..

lis

Hey babe..dun werri too much..things gonna b okey..at tyms u gotta take things ez..i noe it's ezier said den to b done..but at tyms u gotta to accept the fact n live to face the reality..most imprtantly,u gotta take care of ur health n ur unborn child's health as well..last but not least,bout ur mom..i'm sure HE can hear ur prayer n let ur mom live to c ur child..take care babe..!!

hi MsKathy..
Life is full of challenges.. n we gt to overcome them.. i pray tat u hv the strength to face the challenges.. do take care of ur bb n urself.. dun overstress urself k..

mskathy

hihi.. my bb woke me up this morning in the tummy.. its good to know that she is so active.. i'll try to overcome the fear and sadness i'll have.. but can't help tearing.. god has answer my prayers.. everytime when my mum is in pain/ when she throw up.. god answered... my mum felt beta each time after after i've prayed.. thanks queenroman for the encouragement.. i'll try to be strong..:embarrassed: