I recommend this home tutor teaching Primary school students

Discussion in 'Primary School Registration and Academic' started by geralimxm, May 26, 2011.

1. geralimxm

geralimxm New Member

I would like to recommend this tutor, veliasa who is currently teaching English, Math and science.
    She helped my daughters, p3 & p5 to have interest in the subjects. My children used to be very distracted in their studies but now I feel more relieve because they are showing improvements in their grades

2. Colinchua

Colinchua New Member

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited: Nov 10, 2011
  3. kckc

kckc New Member

hi,
    can recommend the tutor to me too? My son maths is gone case...tried few teachers but never improved...still at just passing marks..gek sim.

can email me at kchua05@yahoo.com.sg

thanks a million!

4. geralimxm

geralimxm New Member

For those who asked for her contact but have not replied you.
    Here is her email address. veliasa@hotmail.com

Thank you mummiess!!

5. yvonnemommy

yvonnemommy New Member

Home tutor is a great choice.:wong19:
    You guys can also have a try with beestar for math, reading and science. My daughter has been using the online courses. The math worksheets are especially wonderful and free for all years lone. dear daughter loves it a lot!:001_302:
    Lisa

6. kitty

kitty Member

I've PM you.

7. Wonderwhy

Wonderwhy Member

Can sms me the tutor hp number to me.94369313

8. geralimxm

geralimxm New Member

9. Kitty mum

Kitty mum New Member

Hi Geralimxm,

I've send you a mail.

Regards

10. mikko010410

mikko010410 Member

My friend got this tutor teaching her girl mathematics fm f9 - b3. She so happy.

11. Kitty mum

Kitty mum New Member

Hi,

Are you referring to the same tutor?

Regards

12. cher4GS

cher4GS New Member

Hi Geralimxm

I have tried sending e mail to both you & your tutor veliasa@hotmail.com

But I dont seem to get any reply from both of you.

Can you sms/app me at 9188 9908 or you can pm me.

thanks

13. jamesjames

jamesjames New Member

Unless you have the conclusion that Gerlalimxm is self-advertising. Perhaps, you're afraid you get less profit right?

14. 112839

112839 New Member

which your site, tsk tsk tsk.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
  15. jamesjames

jamesjames New Member

Haha, nice try, I know your site perhaps you aren't aware of the situation at all. Please try to understand your first post before poking your nose into other people's business and speculate if he is self-advertising, did he annoyed you anyway?

No need to make any further comment for I will not be return to read. tks tks tks.

16. JohnTan

JohnTan New Member

I am a full time primary tutor. You can check my profile or PM if your are interested.

17. Hi, I am Jeslyn and currently provides tutoring and cognitive training programs for children with rates that are definitely cheaper and more affordable. What differentiate me from others is that my tuition classes include cognitive activities. I also provide full intensive and structured cognitive training. Do visit https://www.facebook.com/brainmindsters to find out more =)

18. AceTutors

AceTutors Member

acetutor-logo.png

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and students, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!

Best Regards

19. AceTutors

AceTutors Member

acetutor-logo.png

[h=1]Adequate Sleep Equals Smarter Children[/h]
    According to Dr Ines Wilhelm of the University of Tubingen’s Institute for Medical Psychology and Behavioural Neurobiology, studies of adults have shown that sleeping after learning supports the long-term storage of material learned. In the study published by Dr Wilhelm in 2013, it was found that children’s brains can transform subconscious learning into explicit knowledge while they sleep – more effectively than the brains of adults.

For the full article please kindly click on the following link:
    Adequate Sleep Equals Smarter Children

20. AceTutors

AceTutors Member

[​IMG]

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and student, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Check out our tutors who are rated good or excellent by us – Good Tutors as well as find out what parents are saying about us. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!