I will miss my son ...

baobaotan

Hi all,

Are you interested in online biz? Im having the same problem as all of you. i want to spend more time with my kids but at the same time i also want to earn extra ongoing income to help burden the family. recenlty i just joined an online biz. im an unfranchise owner now. whats more, you do not have to keep stocks, manage orders,etc.

Why im doing this is because I am preparing for my future and my kids' freedom to enjoy the fruits of my effort. this biz can even go to my kids if anything happens to me.

interested please email me at:alluneedsgg@gmail.com.

HappyMummy99

My daughter is 10 years old and I am a FTWM all the way till now. In my case, I missed my girl dearly after the two month's maternity leave. But I know my girl is in good hands. After sometime, I realised quanlity is more important than quantity. Hence, I always call out her name at the door when I am home. Give her a tight hug and tell her how much I miss her in the day. Ask her how she is in the day and a lot of heart-to-heart chitchats. I started bedtime reading when she was about 2 years old. We are still very close and she understand that it is important for me to work in the day to put food on the table. I told her I have a job to keep and her job is to study hard to keep me going on too. I used to be an inpatient person and jump into conclusion very fast but I have changed now because I realised that I am not only a mother but also a life mentor to her. One of the quality for mentor is to be able to listen and deduce. I am still learning how to be a good one. I am enjoying the growing up journey with her and I hope it happens to you too. :)

HappyMummy99

Btw, something sweet to share with you... I have asked her to read to me when she is able to read a few words and slowly I told her that I look forward to her short story every night. Subsequently, she plays the role of a teacher and I am the good little girl sitting there listening to her. But all children are unique, I am just lucky that she likes to read. I have friends that encounter difficulities even to settle the child next to them. But somehow they have workout other ways that suit their kids. But I also understand that there are mummies who needs to work OT. Some of my male friends also help their wiwes to play the role. But don't worry, 天下无难事,只怕有心人!